Radiodetection Tx-10 Signal Transmitter
The Tx-10 has the highest power capability with both Fault-Find and Current Direction modes as standard
Designed for use with a locator or marker locator from Radiodetection’s precision locator range (RD8100, RD7100) to find and trace cables and pipes. Use with a PCM locator to boost the locate signal for a pipeline survey. Together they meet the demands of tracing utilities through today’s complex underground infrastructure.
The Tx-10 is built for on-site usage and comes complete with a shock resistant, IP65 ingress protected casing which protects against knocks, drops, water and dust. Other convenient hardware features include a removable accessory tray and a large, high-contrast, backlit LCD screen.
▶ Adjusting power on your cable locator with TX-10:
Radiotection Tx-10 Key Features:
- CD Mode - Indicates when the transmitter is in Current Direction Mode (CD frequencies = 6 with Tx-10, 14 with Tx-10B)
- Apply a Fault-Find Signal with the Tx-10 transmitter (or Tx-5) and use an accessory A-frame to detect and pinpoint insulation faults.
- iLOC remote control - an advanced Bluetooth link between the RD8100 locator and transmitter, allowing you to control the locate signal’s power and frequency from up to 1400 feet / 450 meters away. Less time walking and more time locating! (see options in dropdown product selector)
- Automatic impedance matching - Transmit your locate signal as far as possible by automatically matching the transmitter impedance to that of your target cable.
- Its multimeter function measures output voltage, line voltage, current, impedance and power, and characterise faults on the target line before beginning a survey.
- Accessories to optimise the system to your needs.
- 90V maximum output - High voltage output makes sure that you can get locatable signal onto even high impedance lines like telephone pairs.
- SideStepAuto - The transmitter can be used to recommend a general-purpose locate frequency for the intended locate task by measuring the impedance of the target cable or pipe.
Radiodetection Tx-10 Battery Options:
- Extend alkaline battery life by enabling ECO mode
- Lithium Ion battery pack option -No need for operators to replace, manage and recycle alkaline battery cells, reducing the associated costs, workload and environmental burden.
Radiodetection Tx-10 Performance:
Max power output: 10W
Max voltage output: 90V
Max current output: 0.5A
Induction field strength: 1