Radiodetection RD1100 Utility Ground Penetrating Radar
Designed to detect conductive / non-conductive pipes and ducts.
The rugged yet portable RD1100 Ground Penetrating Radar detects both conductive and non-conductive underground utilities using wide-band radar technology and features internal GPS, on-board Wi-Fi and a high resolution touch screen.
Radiodetection’s RD1100 provides high-performance subsurface imaging for buried utilities in a rugged and competitively priced GPR system. Designed for the utility industry, the RD1100 features a wide-band sensor capable of detecting plastic and ceramic utilities at depths of up to 8m / 27’ deep.
Its high resolution touch screen display adds to its ease of use, including the ability to draw arrows directly on the screen to highlight subsurface features of interest.
Screenshots are taken with a single button press and saved to internal memory as JPGs. These can be exported later to a USB memory stick or emailed by connecting to a Wi-Fi network or by using a cell phone as a hotspot. Instant information, higher productivity!
GPS positioning is captured alongside the Line View data for integrating into geo-referencing packages.
Radiodetection RD1100 Key Features:
- Detects conductive and non-conductive pipes and ducts
- Easy Screenshot capture - One simple button captures Line View on screen including GPS data and any marker arrows and flags that the user has added.
- High resolution touch screen display
- Accurately locate and mark utilities in a single pass - To locate a feature, simply roll the system back along the same path until the red position indicator line is exactly over the response. Drag the depth indicator up or down to the desired location to display its depth value. To get the position and depth information about a different point on the screen, simply touch and hold that point for a second for a cross hair and location information to appear.
- Internal Wi-Fi and USB for data transfer
- Internal GPS