Vivax-Metrotech VM-510FFL+ A-frame - Locate Underground Cable Faults
There is no longer a need for a separate utility locator and connecting cables!
Connect a compatible transmitter to the line and place it in Fault-Find mode, use the simple four button operation of the VM-510FFL+ to locate and stay on the cable path whilst pinpointing the sheath or ground fault.
The lightweight carbon fiber material is suited for continuous usage on long cable runs to locate the line and pinpoint the faults. VM-510FFL+ features both visual and audio indicators.
VM-510FFL+ A-Frame Key Features:
- Robust yet lightweight (1.89kg)
- High contrast LCD display with automatic backlight
- Weatherproof speaker
- Depth of cover reading to cable
- Fully automatic operation
- Audible Left/Right cable path locate function
- Detect up to 2 MΩ ground faults
- Discriminates between light/heavy faults
- Simultaneously locate both cable and fault
- Forward/Back directional arrows point to the fault