Baur TRG10/6 Cable Identifier - Identify Multicore Cable Prior to Maintenance
The Cable Identifier TRG10/6 is a simple to operate, compact unit, for the identification of multicore cable prior to maintenance.
The unit comprises a robust metal carrying case containing the self contained transmitter WG6 and separate receiver TR10.
The receiver is housed in a strong plastic case. The pick-up is permanently attached via a coiled flexible lead.
The signal emitted by the transmitter is picked up by the coil and amplified by the receiver which has a variable gain control. The receiver signal is monitored by an analogue meter, which can be backlit in dim conditions, and an audio sounder. The receiver has a switchable 50Hz filter to aid identification of the cable. To conserve battery life a comfortable large size push button energises the receiver and ensures that it cannot inadvertently be left on.
Baur TRG10/6 Key Features:
- Compact, lightweight, portable
- All items housed in robust metal carrying case
- Transmitter and receiver powered by readily available batteries
- Transmitter provides three output power levels and modulated or continuous signal
- Transmitter and receiver incorporate audible and visual indication of the audio frequency signal
- Receiver incorporates 50Hz switchable filter to assist identification of required cable