Megger EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser - Automatic Timer / Motion Analyser
The Megger EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser has been designed for use in medium and high-voltage substations and industrial environments to test medium-voltage circuit breakers with no more than one main contact per phase.
If the main contacts are equipped with parallel pre-insertion resistor contacts the difference between the main and resistor contacts is automatically recorded. EGIL records auxiliary contact timing and coil current traces (travel motion recordings available as an option).
Its three time channels are connected together on one side. Events consisting of parallel contacts equipped with preinsertion resistors can be recorded and displayed simultaneously. There are two separate time channels for measurement of auxiliary contacts.
Simplify on-site hookup - Equipped with ready-made multi-cable sets for both main and auxiliary contacts. Coil currents are measured automatically and presented together with other readings, immediately after testing, on the display window or via the built-in printer.
EGIL - Attractive package for the price
- Incorporates features commonly found on more complex test systems
- Very versatile
- Compact design
- Easy-to-use so less training required than the more complex test sets
- Less expensive than other similar test sets
- Suited to:
- Smaller utilities
- Ideal supplementary product for maintenance departments at larger power companies
- Testing contractors
Megger EGIL Key Features:
- Extremely easy-to-use
- Suitable for testing timing and travel on all circuit breakers with a single interrupter per phase
- Two separate timing channels for measurement of auxiliary contacts
- Analogue measurement channels for travel transducers or general voltage/current measurements
- Built-in sequencer (program unit) sets the instrument automatically for the next sequential breaker operation
The various models of the EGIL:
- (BM-19090) Megger EGIL Basic Circuit Breaker Analyser with Accessories
- (BM-19095) Megger EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser with SDRM, accessories and CABA Win
- (BM-19093) Megger EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser with Analogue and PC Connection with Accessories
- (BM-19092) Megger EGIL Circuit Breaker Analyser with PC Connection Accessories and CABA Win
EGIL with the SDRM option together with the SDRM accessory enables static and dynamic resistance measurements. EGIL can also be equipped with an optional USB interface for communication with a PC and CABA Win Circuit Breaker Analysis Software.