FLIR CM275 Imaging Clamp Meter with IGM Datalogging
The FLIR CM275 IGM Clamp Meter with data logger is the all-in-one troubleshooting tool you need for electrical mechanical and electronic systems. When your goal is to repair failing electrical systems quickly and safely you need a tool that can both pinpoint the source of the problem and help you make the right diagnosis.
The FLIR CM275 thermal imager can accelerate inspections and help you solve complex electrical system issues. The integrated thermal camera with its 160 by 120 resolution sensor helps you see what‘s hot, and guides you to the precise location of a problem meaning you can check for live connections safely. The built-in laser helps you target trouble spots while bright work lights and a narrow jaw help you work in cramped spaces; then use FLIR‘s reliable measurement features to troubleshoot electrical system faults.
The FLIR CM275 simplifies your work too with onboard storage for thermal images and electrical measurements, or streamline your work by uploading data to the FLIR tools app with MeterLink.
The FLIR CM 275 IGM Clamp Meter with data logger is the all-in-one troubleshooting tool you need for electrical mechanical and electronic systems.
FLIR CM275 - Find Problems Faster
The CM275 leads you straight to the problem through the power of thermal imaging. Visually identify hot spots without directly contacting the panels, cabinets, or cables that present safety hazards. And with an IR resolution of 19,200 pixels, you‘ll see the temperature differences that indicate the start of electrical faults before they become serious issues!
FLIR CM275 - Diagnose Efficiently
Quickly verify problems, check loads, and validate hot spots thanks to the CM275‘s range of electrical and temperature measurement options. With a built-in laser and crosshairs to help pinpoint problems.
NB: The CM275‘s vibrant screen is 44% larger than the CM174‘s, for easier data and image viewing.
FLIR CM275 Key Features:
- Safely check for live connections using non-contact temperature measurement
- Use advanced electrical features including: Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) mode, True RMS, and Low Impedance (LoZ) mode
- Pinpoint exact hot spot locations with laser or crosshairs
- Store electrical measurements and thermal images internally, for later review
- Rely on the protection of CAT IV-600V, CAT III1000V safety ratings
- IGM - 160 x 120 (19,200 pixel) Lepton thermal imager powers IGM technology for visual identification of electrical issues
- Narrow jaw means accurate readings in cramped, hard-to-reach areas
- Amperage / Voltage: Check the electrical load the components you‘re measuring are under to get a more complete picture of any issues you may find
- Expandable to 3000 Amps AC with FLIR flex accessories
What comes with the FLIR CM275?
- FLIR CM275 IGM Thermal Imaging Datalogging Clamp Meter
- Silicone Test Leads
- Soft Carrying Case