FLUKE 353 True-rms 2000 A Clamp Meters
The FLUKE 353 is a True-RMS, 2000 A Clamp Meter for industrial and utility applications.
Confidently take reliable readings with the true-rms clamp meter, the tool of choice for high current measurement up to 2000 A. The extra-wide jaw easily clamps around large conductors, typically found in high current applications.
The rugged design and CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V ratings add an extra element of protection when taking high-powered measurements.
Accurate peak measurements can be taken using the in-rush current mode - ideal for motors and inductive loads.
FLUKE 353 Key Features:
- Reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A AC + DC true-rms, 1400 A ac, and 2000 A DC
- The large 58 mm (2.3 in) jaw capacity is suitable for large or multiple conductors
- In-rush current measurement captures ‘power-on’ surge current with accuracy and repeatability
- Accurately measure frequency up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Quickly analyse readings using the MIN, MAX, and AVG functions
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Use the display hold feature to capture readings even when the display cannot be viewed
- Use the low-pass filter to smooth out noisy loads and stabilise readings
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rating for added user protection
What comes with the FLUKE 353?
- FLUKE 353 True RMS 2000 A Clamp Meter
- C43 Soft carrying case
- 6 AA batteries
- User manual
- 3 year warranty
▶ Video: Top 4 FLUKE Clamp Meters For Efficient Utility Testing