HT9021 professional clamp meter is designed for AC/DC TRMS current measurements up to 1000A, and DC/AC voltage to achieve safety CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V, according to IEC/EN61010-1 safety standards.
The clamp has a large LCD 4 digit display (6000 counts), plus a backlight and a bar-graph display for easy reading in critical environments.
It performs resistance, continuity tests, frequency, capacitance, diode tests, duty cycle and temperature with type-K probe measurements.
The AutopowerOFF feature is also available for the meter in order to preserve it’s internal battery charge.
HT Italia HT9021 Key Features:
- TRMS measurement
- DC/AC current up to 1000A
- /AC voltage up to 1000V
- “Voltsense” feature for AC voltage detection
- Continuity test with buzzer
- Frequency with jaws and test leads
- Diode test
- Duty Cycle
- Temperature with type K probe
- Data HOLD
- PEAK CURRENT (<10ms)
- Auto Power OFF
What comes with the HT9021?
- HT9021 Clamp Meter 1000A AC/DC TRMS
- Pair of probes
- K-type wire probe plus adapter
- Transport bag
- User manual