Kewtech KT64DL Multifunction Tester
The Kewtech KT65DL is a proven, top of the range multifunction tester from Kewtech combining the latest anti-trip technology, phase rotation, earth resistance & advanced memory, with easy-to-use functionality.
The KT65DL leads the way in accuracy and repeatability boasting the best loop performance in overcoming electrical noise and RCD uplift on the market.
Designed specifically for the UK, there are no unnecessary buttons or symbols just an easy to use, electrician focused interface.
Continuity - with an easy to use auto-null procedure using the lock-down button feature. There is also a PAT testing function so you can conduct earth bond tests set against the allowable limits.
Insulation - there are options for three voltages; 250V, 500V and 1000V. A red LED illuminates when there is high voltage across the test leads. This stays on for as long as the circuit takes to discharge after testing. There is also a PAT insulation test function with pass limits for class 1 & 2 and the 1000V option becomes disabled when PAT testing.
Loop impedance - low and high current options are available. The low current issues Kewtech’s ATT system to prevent tripping RCD’s during this test. It is a unique method which gives the best performance in overcoming electrical noise and RCD uplift. The high current function also offers a 0.001ohm resolution option for when testing near transformers. The instrument also includes maximum Zs tables covering both current and obsolete over-current protection devices, with pass fail indicators if you decide to select this function.
PSC/PFC - this separate function clearly shows what is being measured and offers both low and high current options too. There can be no confusion as to which value should be included in your test results.
RCD - this comprehensive function makes best use of the dot matrix screen as in auto-test mode all the results are displayed on one screen. Type AC & A RCDs with general and selective characteristics can be tested from 10mA up to 1000mA.
Volts - there is a separate Volts function to help in diagnostics, measuring voltage drop and performing safe isolation procedures.
Phase rotation - checks that the correct phase sequence has been installed.
Earth resistance - the KT65DL can measure earth resistance with the optional earth spike kit ACCESKIT.
Kewtech KT65DL Key Features:
- Easy-to-use phase rotation in line with new 17th edition requirements
- Advanced memory with free software, eg. you can save a continuity test as an r1, r2, rn, R2 or R1+R2 and on which circuit.
- Powerful 17th Edition software available optionally from Castline Systems
- NEW Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
- Test button in probe as well as lock-down test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Back-lit display
- Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- Conducts phase to phase loop tests
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Can be used with rechargeable batteries
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
What comes with the Kewtech KT65DL?
- Kewtech KT65DL Digital 8 In 1 Multifunction Tester
- ACC064SP G7 test lead with remote test button
- ACC065 G7 Test lead set
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- KAMP 12 Mains lead
- Test lead pouch
- Soft carry case
Comes with high quality G7 Test Leads:
- Pull out strength
- Bending endurance
- Strain relief stress
- Impact resistance
- Temperature cycles