Kewtech KT66DL Advanced Multifunction Tester
Kewtech has developed their ultimate Multifunction Tester (MFT) designed specifically for the UK and covers Electric Vehicle (EV) charging installations.
The availability of public EV charging stations in the UK is growing, almost five-fold since 2015, according to new data. Figures from the Department for Transport (DfT) show there are more than 18,000 charging stations around the country (up from around 4,000 at the end of 2015).
Make sure you have an MFT that is future proof and covers this application!
Kewtech have designed the KT66DL to be a 12-in-1 Multifunction Tester - The ultimate tester!
It provides accuracy and performance engineered with a pioneering, sophisticated loop testing system, including 3 & 2 wire low current test options and a comprehensive RCD testing facility complete with EV charging point test capacity, the KT66DL has it all.
Quality build, reliability and easy to use - all vital qualities the everyday contractor should expect.
Kewtech KT66DL Key Features:
- Extra-large colour screen display
- 3 ways to test
- Single press of the test button
- Lockdown test button for continuous testing
- Using the test button and the additional test probe
- Established easy to use interface with one rotary dial and four function keys
- Two high current loop options: 25A 0.001 Ohm resolution & 6A 0.01 Ohm resolution
- Two low current loop options: 3 wire & 2 wire
- EVSE loop option
- EVSE 6 mA DC ramp and tripping time test
- Insulation test function with PI
- Surge protection device test
- Comprehensive RCD function including type EV & B and variable RCD test
- Earth resistance 3 & 2 wire options
- PAT function, including download
- G7 test leads
- Max Zs tables for current and old standards
- Phase rotation
- Advanced memory
- Simultaneous display of L-N, L-N, L-E voltage (TRMS)
- Three modes of starting a test: single press of the test button, continuous testing and by test button in the test probe
- Help display
- Advanced memory - assigns DB, circuit no. ad type of test i.e. Zs or Ze
- Two continuity tests 200mA & 15mA
- 55V loop test capability - suitable for 110V CTE systems
- Padded neck strap
- Supplied with G7 test leads and additional probe incorporating a test button
- Tests Type AC, ACS, A, AS, F, B, BS & EV
- UC - contact voltage test
- Touch voltage pad with selectable limits
- Heavy duty canvas carry case with extra room for you testing accessories
- The KT66DL has a lid to further protect your instrument which easily folds under the instrument when in use
▶ A comprehensive run through of the KEWTECH KT66DL:
What comes with the Kewtech KT66DL?
- Kewtech KT66DL Multifunction Tester
- ACC064SP G7 test lead with remote test button
- ACC065 G7 Test lead set
- 8 x AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- End of line Calibration Certificate
- KAMP 12 Mains lead
- Test lead pouch
- Soft carry case (robust, with extra room for testing accessories)
| ||KT66DL Multifunction Tester 12 in 1, 18th Edition Tester||Earth Spike Kit for TT Systems and Earth Electrode Resistance Testing||Electric Vehicle Charging Point Adapter for Enabling Electrical Safety Checks|
|KT66DL||✓|| || |
KT66DL Bundle Options:
- KT66DL Multifunction Tester with Earth Spike
- The most cost-effective way to obtain a kit that will test TN, TT and earthing systems. The spike kit fits into the KT66DL carry bag so everything can be kept together in one place.
- KT66EV The Ultimate EV solution
- The KT66DL and KEWEVSE provide a comprehensive kit for all installation testing especially those with electrical vehicle charging points. Whether these are installed with Type B RCDs or with 6mA residual direct current devices and in either TN or TT configurations, this kit gives you the flexibility to test for electrical safety as well as EVSE functionality.