Testo 300 Domestic and Commercial Flue Gas Analysers
Firstly what is the difference between the Domestic and Commercial testo 300 Flue Gas Analysers?
The testo 300 for ‘domestic’ boiler applications is fitted as standard with a 4,000ppm CO sensor and also has adjustable pump shut-off to help prevent damage from CO spikes. However for larger commercial boiler applications where high CO levels can be expected the testo 300LL offers the user a 10,000ppm CO sensor alongside an automatic flue gas dilution system which allows the device to measure up 30,000ppm CO without sensor damage. Additionally the 300LL commercial versions are supplied with a modular flue probe assembly allowing users to simply change the probe style on-site to suit applications.
Testo 300 Commercial Domestic Comparison Chart
The Domestic kits are supplied with 2 years warranty and the Commercial kits with 4 years warranty.
The smart testo 300 flue gas analyser is fully operated via the 5 inch HD smart-touch display, so you can see all the measuring values straight away without scrolling. The scratch resistant screen is embedded in a robust plastic housing which remains reliable even in tough day-to-day working conditions.
Menus for the most important measurements are already stored in the testo 300 and reliably guide you through the relevant application.
The testo 300 flue gas analyser isn‘t hampered with slow waiting times or start-up phases, it is immediately ready to go at the touch of a button in standby mode. Documentation is dealt with just as quickly – reports can be created and sent directly on site!
▶ See how easy it is to take flue gas measurements with the testo 300:
Testo 300 Key Features:
- Built for your environment
- Large scratch-resistant 5" HD display with smart-touch operation
- Replaceable protective screen film
- Stored, intuitive menus for all relevant measurements
- Ready to measure at the touch of a button in standby mode
- 4 strong magnets with rubber coating for material friendly mounting
- 10-hour rechargeable battery life: an average measurement period of 2 hours means the flue gas analyser is capable of being used for 1 week
- For intensive daily use: high-quality Long-life sensors for O2 and CO with a service life of up to 6 years (At least one sensor replacement is saved in the course of a normal working life)
- High-quality sensor technology with up to 6 years‘ service life
- Making your workday more efficient
- Emailing of reports directly on-site, with integrated customer address book
- Impressive measuring technology and quality O2 sensor and H2-compensated CO sensor up to 30,000 ppm thanks to integrated fresh air dilution
- NO sensor - can be retrofitted
- Integrated draught and gas zeroing without removing the probe – the flue gas probe can remain in the flue during zeroing
- Integrated fine pressure and 4 Pa measurement for legally prescribed measurements
- Versatile probes and fast probe changes: take advantage of quick-change probes and the multi-functional handle for attaching a variety of probe shafts (each available to order separately). You can for instance use longer probe shafts for flue gas pipes with larger diameters or flexible probes for difficult-to-access measuring points
- Optional probes and accessories for further measuring tasks, such as gas flow pressure measurement, gas pipe testing, differential temperature measurement and ambient CO measurement
Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyser Options:
- (0633 3002 78) 300 Domestic Flue Gas Analyser Black Edition (Handset)
- (0564 3002 90) 300 Domestic Flue Gas Analyser Black Edition (Standard Kit)
- (0564 3002 91) 300 Domestic Flue Gas Analyser Black Edition (Advanced Kit)
- (0564 3004 82) 300 Commercial Flue Gas Analyser (Standard Kit)
- (0564 3004 89) 300 Commercial Flue Gas Analyser (Printer Kit)
- (0564 3004 84) 300 Commercial Flue Gas Analyser (Printer; NOX Kit)
Testo 300 Domestic Flue Gas Analyser Options:
What‘s in the Standard Domestic Kit (0564 3002 90)?
- testo 300, including mains unit - O₂, CO 4,000 ppm
- Probe, including 10 spare filters - Compact flue gas probe (180 mm, Ø 6 mm)
- testo EasyHeat PC software
- Instrument bag
What‘s in the Advanced Kit?
- All the above plus... Pipe clamp probes for differential temperature
- Pressure hose connection set
Testo 300 Commercial Flue Gas Analyser Options:
What‘s in the Standard Commercial Kit (0564 3004 82)?
- testo 300, including mains unit - O₂, CO H₂, 30,000 ppm, NO sensor - can be retrofitted
- Probe, including 10 spare filters - Modular flue gas probe (180 mm, Ø 8 mm)
- testo EasyHeat PC software
- Instrument bag
What‘s in the Printer Kit (0564 3004 89)?
- All the above plus... Printer, including spare paper
If you choose the NOX Kit you will receive: testo 300 Longlife flue gas analyser kit with printer - (O2, CO H2-compensated up to 30,000 ppm, NO)