Testo 315-4 CO Measuring Instrument
The testo 315-4 CO (carbon monoxide) is a convenient, precise and robust measuring instrument for recording ambient CO values. It identifies even the slightest concentrations of the highly toxic gas. This allows you to safely judge whether, e.g. ambient air-dependent heating systems can be operated without danger.
Testo 315-4 Key Features:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Easy to use
- Robust design
- View measurements directly on the digital display
- TÜV-tested according to EN 50543
- Electrochemical CO sensor for reliable and highly precise measurement results
- Optical and audible alarm when limit values are exceeded (freely adjustable limit values)
- Printout of measurement data possible directly on site
- Energy-saving operation: when not in use, it switches off automatically
- Tune up your CO measuring instrument with a range of accessories for even more possibilities
- TopSafe protective casing: water and dirt repellent, provides protection in wet and dirty conditions
- Testo turbo printer: print out on-site
- Temperature/humidity module: carry out quick and reliable temperature and humidity measurement
Example 315-4 Applications:
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless, taste-free gas but it is poisonous. Its sources include the incomplete combustion of substances containing carbon for example: oil, gas and solid fuels. This is why it‘s necessary to regularly check CO emissions at the combustion points of heating systems and their surroundings.
There is also the option on the 314-5 to measure humidity and temperature in parallel.
What comes with the Testo 315-4?
- testo 315-4 CO measuring instrument for ambient measurements
- USB mains unit and cable
- Calibration protocol