testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser
Comes complete with practical accessories is ideal for carrying out installation and maintenance work on heating systems.
In conjunction with the supplied flue gas probe, the compact flue gas analyser can be used to measure:
- Flue Gas
- Ambient CO
- Differential temperature
In the set you also get practical accessories, to make handling easier.
Testo 320B Key Features:
- Easy to operate
- Compliant with EN 50379 (Part 1-3)
- High-resolution colour display
- Record up to 20 measurement protocols (export in Excel format optionally via mini-USB)
- In the case of CO measurement the measuring range goes up to 4,000 ppm
- Equipped with two sensors – an O2 and a CO sensor (without H2 compensation)
- Single-hose connection: just one hand movement is needed to securely connect all channels for the flue gas measurement via the probe coupling (gas paths, draught, temperature probe integrated in the flue gas probe)
- Long-life Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Built-in magnets enable the flue gas analyser to be attached to the burner/boiler quickly and easily
- Integrated condensate trap: easy to empty
For flue gas measurement, you need a compact or modular flue gas probe. A compact flue gas probe is included in the set. A temperature probe is integrated into the probe. All relevant flue gas measurement parameters can therefore be calculated: CO2 value, efficiency and flue gas loss. The flue gas analyser can also be used for flue draught measurements or pressure measurements.
Designed especially for the UK market, the testo 320B supports the full range of fuels including natural gas, butane, propane, light oil, kerosene, heavy oil, wood pellets, coal, anthracite and coke. It benefits from improved robustness to deal with the rigours of the UK energy market including high quality sampling probes with non-kinking PTFE coated hose and unique connector.
Testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser Options:
- (0563 3223 80) 320B - Flue Gas Analyser (Standard Set)
- (0563 3223 81) 320B - Flue Gas Analyser (Advanced Set)
What is in the Standard Set?
- testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser
- Rechargeable battery
- Calibration protocol
- Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm diameter)
- Soft carry case with shoulder strap
- AC/USB power supply
What is in the Advanced Set?
All the above plus...
- Infrared printer
- Pressure hose connection kit
- Differential temperature kit (2 x pipe clamp probes)