T&R DP20 Discharge Probe
The T&R DP20 Discharge Probe has been designed to discharging High Voltage cables after testing.
A standard accessory for the following T&R Test Equipment:
The discharge probe consists of a pointed probe connected to a 5m long earth lead via a series of surge resistors with an insulated handle. The earth lead insulation is clear silicone allowing the conductor to be easily inspected, and is terminated in an M6 hooked crimp.
Under no circumstances must this earthing probe be connected to any energised ac distribution systems.
T&R DP40 Discharge Probe Key Features:
- For discharging high voltage cables after testing
- Earthing hook
- 20kV Maximum discharge voltage
- 3.6kJ Maximum discharge energy
- 12μF Maximum discharge capacitance
- 30kΩ Resistance
- 530mm Length
- 5m Earth lead length
- 6mm² Earth lead CSA
- Highly flexible, clear silicone covered earth cable