FLUKE 54 II B Dual Input Digital Thermometer
For fast and highly accurate contact and ambient or internal temperatures select from the FLUKE 50 series II of handheld contact thermometers. Choose from four models to get the functionality, thermocouple support, and data logging capability you need.
For maximum accuracy the rugged FLUKE 50 Series II thermometers have an electronic offset function that compensates for thermocouple errors. To save calculation time you can view the actual as well as minimum, maximum and average temperatures with time references in the large backlit display.
More advanced models in the series can log up to 500 points of data to internal memory at user-defined recording intervals to help you capture major events and see trends.
A real-time clock captures the exact time of day of events, and the recall function allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display.
You can also download the data to your PC for further analysis and graphing using FlukeView software. These models can also be certified to meet your laboratory requirements.
FLUKE 54 II B Key Features:
- Large backlit dual display shows any combination of T1, T2 (52 and 54 only), T1-T2 (52 and 54 only), plus MIN, MAX, or AVG
- Recall function allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display
- Infrared USB communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing
- Data Logging up to 500 points of data with user adjustable recording interval
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximise overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, E, R, S, and N-type thermocouples
- Readout in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- 3 year warranty
|Temperature range:|| |
|J-type Thermocouples|| -210°C to 1200°C (-346°F to 2192°F)|
|K-type Thermocouples|| -200°C to 1372°C (-328°F to 2501°F)|
|T-type Thermocouples|| -250°C to 400°C (-418°F to 752°F)|
|E-type Thermocouples|| -150°C to 1000°C (-238°F to 1832°F)|
|N-type** Thermocouples|| -200°C to 1300°C (-328°F to 2372°F)|
|R** and S-type**|| 0°C to 1767°C (32°F to 3212°F)|
**Only the FLUKE Models 53 and 54 Series II thermometers are capable of measuring N, R, and S-type thermocouples.
▶ Video: An overview of the FLUKE 50 II Series
What comes with the FLUKE 54-II B?
- FLUKE 54 II Digital Thermometer
- Impact Absorbing Holster
- 2 x 80PK-1 Bead Probe Thermocouples
Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.