FLIR TG297 Thermal Camera for Industrial High Temperatures
Toubleshoot in extreme temperatures!
The FLIR TG297 Industrial High Temp Thermal Camera, a unique diagnostic tool for use in electrical, mechanical, and high temperature applications. Made with a high-temperature filter, The FLIR TG297 can accurately measure temperatures up to 1030°C. Diagnose common issues involving extreme temperatures in electrical and mechanical systems, as well as verify manufacturing processes.
FLIR TG297 is perfect for:
Examine anything from a furnace to a forge quickly and accurately.
FLIR TG297 Key Features:
- True thermal imager, 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels)
- Temperature range: -25°C to 1030°C (–13°F to 1886°F)
- Movable filter improves color gradients at highest temperatures, so you can see subtle temperature variations
- 320 × 240 pixel, 2.4 in color LC
- Centr spotmeter with a spot-size ratio of 30:1
- Patented MSX embosses visual details on the thermal image to create a sharper, easier to understand picture
- Store up to 4 GB of data
- High-temperature filter for detailed imaging up to 1030°C
- MSX image enhancement improved clarity
- Capture thermal, visual images
- Store jpegs for later comparison
- Document problems and repairs
Verify manufacturing processes:
- Inspect safely and ensure peak efficiency of systems
- Stream data to mobile device
- Share images wirelessly
FLIR TG297 built for your environment!
- Portable and rugged
- Withstands a 2 metre drop
- Rugged design, IP54 enclosure protects from dirt, dust, oil
- Bright LED floodlight and "bullseye" style laser pointer
- Ergonomic handle design
What comes with the FLIR TG297?
- FLIR TG297 Industrial High-Temperature Thermal Imaging Camera
- Wrist Strap Lanyard
- USB Cable
- Printed Documentation