FLUKE Ti401 PRO Thermal Camera
The FLUKE Ti401 PRO capture more than you’d expect, at a price you wouldn’t!
Capture images of critical issues before they become failures. This well priced camera offers the highest resolution in its class along with the best-selling features from FLUKE.
Commercial electricians can‘t stop at hot or cold, small temperature differences are a big deal, you can‘t afford to lose data from a low resolution camera, your job has no tolerance for guess work!
Use the FLUKE 401 PRO to see even the smallest of temperature differences in electrical connections. You can‘t afford to lose a single data point - minimal deviations make a difference in your world! True 640 x 480 resolution lets you magnify an infrared image and show your boss a problem connector, in detail. The one-to-one detector to display ratio means the image you see out in the field looks even better when enlarged for your report!
The FLUKE Ti401 PRO Thermal Camera allows you to perform thermal imaging inspections with more confidence and faster results than ever before, and it comes boasting features like 3.5 inch touch-screen, an impressive temperature (-20°C to 650°C), LaserSharp Auto Focus, Autobend and Picture-in-Picture (PiP), a build-in laser distance meter, voice annotation, IR-PhotoNotes, text annotations, plus 3 hours of battery life.
In-focus images in a matter of seconds:
- With it‘s impressive focus system
- LaserSharp Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus.
- FLUKE thermal cameras use only 100% diamond-turned germanium lenses with speciality coatings - Best optics to transmit energy and produce high quality infrared images how can you go wrong?
FLUKE Ti401 PRO Key Features:
- Splash and dust resistant
- 2-meter drop tested
- Stunning 640 x 480 image quality for crisp, clear images
- IR-Fusion technology - adjust the level of infrared and visible light for better issue identification
- Edit and analyse images on camera
- Instantly get an in-focus image with pinpoint1 accuracy of your target with FLUKE’s exclusive LaserSharp Auto Focus technology
- Quickly and accurately determine the distance to your target
- Temperature measurements up to 650 °C
- FLUKE Connect compatible
- Intuitive navigation - easier to learn, easier and faster to work in
- Simplified work flow / reporting workflow and better report templates
- Batch thermal image editing
- FLUKE Connect Cloud storage
FLUKE Ti401 PRO is Perfect For:
- Industries / Sectors
- Industrial Maintenance
- Heavy commercial facility maintenance
- Research and Development
- Process applications for example oil & Gas and Chemical Processing
- Job Role:
- Maintenance professionals
- Troubleshooting technicians
- Preventive maintenance professionals
- Predictive maintenance professionals
- Industrial and commercial electricians
- I&E Technicians
- HVAC/R technicians
- Facilities managers
- Weatherisation specialists
- Energy auditors
- Restoration and remediation professionals
What comes with the FLUKE Ti401 PRO?
- FLUKE Ti401 PRO Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Available by free download FLUKE Connect SmartView desktop software and user‘s manual