Hikmicro SP60 High Performance Thermal Camera
The HIKMICRO SP60, a high performance hand-held thermal camera with maximum flexibility! Perfect for industrial environments, oil and gas, and utility predictive maintenance inspections.
SP60 offers impressive price-performance ratio for a premium thermal camera with ultra-high thermal resolution, high-temperature accuracy, and crisp image clarity.
Purchasing the SP60 means ultra-high resolution due to the highly sensitive HIKMICRO VOx detector (NETD < 30 mK) with 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels) IR resolution providing that perfect thermal image of your target.
Time-saving, sharper images, greater accuracy
The HIKMICRO SP60 boasts fast 1-second focusing resulting in more accurate temperature measurements; the camera supports four focus modes:
- Manual focus
- Continuous autofocus
The 1.0x to 12.0x continuous digital zoom provides greater detailed images!
Hikmicro SP60 Key Feature:
- IR resolution: 640 x 480 (307, 200 pixels)
- Field of view: L8: 77.4 mm, L12: 51.4 mm, L25: 25.0 mm, L50: 12.6 mm
- Display: 1280 × 720 resolution, 5" LCD touch-screen
- Viewfinder: 1024 × 768 pixels
- Object temperature range: -20 °C to 650 °C (-4 °F to 1202 °F)
- Accuracy: Max (±2°C/3.6°F, ±2%)
- Optical camera: Max 8 MP
- NETD < 0.03°C (30 mK) at 25°C (77°F); ambient temperature, F# = 1.0
- Image frequency: 25Hz
- Colour alarm: Isotherm
- One-second fast focusing
- Laser distance meter
- 1-tap level and span
- Flexible rotating lens and screen
- Extensive range of interchangeable lenses
- Sun glare minimiser
- Fast communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Indoor distance: 50 m (164 ft); Outdoor distance: 10 m (33 ft).
- Image modes: Thermal/Optical/Fusion/PIP
- Protection level: IP54
- Warranty: 2 years for battery, 3 years for full product and 10 years for detector
Improve inspection efficiency and productivity with the SP60
Attach a voice recording and annotations to your thermal images plus GPS and compass functionality to automatically add locational and direction information to your image.
SP60 includes thermal analytical software
Important image areas (Region Of Interest = ROI) can be defined with: points, lines, rectangles, circles, polygons; perfect for generating professional and informative reports.
Connect (via Wi-Fi or Hotspot) to the HIKMICRO Viewer App for transmitting pictures from the camera to a mobile phone. Analyse, share images and generate reports in real-time, on-site.
Flexible Rotating Lens and Screen
The 90° rotating screen with automatic orientation and the 180° rotating lens design help to easily view the area around, between, above, or below the target.
Multiple Level and Span Mode
Supports 3-level/span modes (manual, automatic, and 1-Tap) helping to instantly improve image contrast and highlight potential problems.
Minimise Sun Glare
The 1024 x 768 OLED electronic viewfinder and auto-brightness 5" colour LCD touch display makes it easy to conduct outdoor inspections under bright, challenging light conditions.
Hikmicro SP60 Thermal Camera Options:
What comes with the HIKMICRO SP60?
- Hikmicro SP60 Camera
- Lens dependant on chosen model (L12/50 or L8/25 lens)
- Power adapter
- Charging base
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
- Hand strap
- Neck strap
- Adapter plugs
- Dustproof cover
- Carrying case
- Quick start guide