FLIR EM54 HVAC/R Environmental Meter
The FLIR EM54 has been designed for HVAC/R professionals inspecting and troubleshooting ducting systems within residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. Features air flow/velocity, humidity, temperature, wet bulb, and dew point functions.
FLIR EM54 Key Features:
- Get accurate duct inlet and outlet air speed measurements with the external wide range, high-resolution anemometer
- User selectable units for air velocity: ft/min, m/sec, km/h, MPH, and knots
- Calculates duct airflow (CFM/CMM), wet bulb and dew point in addition to air temperature and relative humidity measurements
- Type K temperature probe included
- View readings clearly on the backlit multi-function display
What comes with the FLIR EM54?
- FLIR EM54 HVAC/R Environmental Meter
- Vane Anemometer Probe
- Type-K Thermocouple Probe
- Soft Carrying Pouch
- 9v Battery
- Tripod Mount