FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter - Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM)
The FLIR MR160, the very first of its kind!
Find hidden moisture issues and capture reliable data more efficiently!
The FLIR MR160 was the first moisture meter in the world with the remarkable ability to show you a thermal image that pinpoints potential problems and where to measure. Featuring IGM Infrared Guided Measurement, a built-in powerful FLIR thermal imaging technology, that lets you see hidden cold spots associated with moisture evaporation.
With the MR160 it‘s effortless to hone in on trouble! The rugged device comes with IGM, an onboard laser pointer, plus easy to see display cross-hairs.
An integrated pinless sensor and included external pin probe provide the flexibility you need to measure and confirm that the cold spot is truly moisture before you pull out the drywall saw!
Overlay data onto the thermal image and store it all-in-one on the MR160, then download the images at your convenience review them and generate impressive reports with the free FLIR Tools software.
Rugged and backed by FLIR‘s industry-leading warranty; The MR160 will serve as your go to troubleshooting tool right out of the box, or be the perfect sidekick to any high resolution thermal camera you already own.
FLIR MR160 Key Features:
- Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues
- 80 x 60 Lepton thermal imager with IGM technology
- Pinless technology for fast non-contact measurements
- Document thermal images and moisture readings on one screen
- Review images and generate reports with free FLIR Tools software
- External pin probe included for contact moisture measurements
- Easy targeting with laser pointer and display cross-hairs
What comes with the FLIR MR160?
- FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter with IGM
- MR02 Standard Pin Probe
- Quick Start Guide
- International charger