FLIR MR265 Moisture Meter and Thermal Imager with MSX
A professional pin and pinless moisture meter with thermal imaging capabilities has been designed by FLIR to show you exactly where to investigate issues related to moisture, air leaks, and insulation voids.
Featuring IGM (Infrared Guided Measurement) technology to quickly scan and target problem areas... and MSX technology for greater edge and outline detail!
The FLIR MR265 visually guides you to the spot where you can confidently take measurements, analyse readings... the first step to ensure problems are fixed.
Using FLIR Thermal Studio, you can then create and share professional reports that include findings and proof of repairs – giving your clients peace of mind that mould, rot, or moisture challenges have been resolved.
FLIR MR265 Key Features:
- Visually scan and investigate large areas for moisture, air leaks, and other building issues without opening the wall
- Pinpoint problems at the source using the 160 × 120 (19,200 pixels) built-in thermal camera and laser
- Clearly identify the inspection area using the onboard 2 MP visible camera
- Eliminate guesswork with MSX - enhance image quality by embossing visible light details onto thermal images in real-time
- Conveniently evaluate issues while in the field on the large 2.8-inch display
- Take qualitative, non-destructive measurements using the built-in electromagnetic/capacitive pinless moisture sensor
- Use the included pin probe resistive sensor for quantifiable moisture measurements
- Inspect in dimly lit areas using the bright, built-in work light
- Upload images into FLIR Thermal Studio to take advantage of professional thermography analysis capabilities, or use the jpeg in a software platform of choice
- Document both thermal and visual images before and after repairs to clearly show clients what problems were found, and prove that problems were fixed
- Save up to 15,000 visual and radiometric thermal images
- 2 m (6.6 ft) drop tested
- Detecting moisture
- Measuring moisture
- Tracking moisture
- Moisture meter for dry wall, wood etc.
- Inspection after flooding
- Building inspection
- Air leaks
- Window insulation
- Energy savings
What comes with the FLIR MR265?
- FLIR MR265 Moisture Meter
- FLIR MR02 Standard Moisture Pin Probe
- Quick start guide
- International USB charger
- USB cable