FLIR MR277 Building Inspection System with Moisture Meter
Humidity, moisture, building envelope issues, the faster you locate problems, the sooner you can make repairs!
The MR277 is a professional all-in-one tool for quickly and easily locating, identifying, and documenting building issues. Powered by a highly sensitive FLIR thermal imaging sensor, Infrared Guided Measurement leads you right to the source of moisture, air leaks, and insulation voids.
The MR277 also features FLIR MSX technology, which embosses physical details on top of thermal images, giving you perspective to identify the exact location of problems. And with the help of a laser pointer and crosshair you can instantly pinpoint the area that needs attention.
Take non-invasive measurements with the pinless moisture sensor. Confirm and verify moisture with the included external pin probe. Internal sensors detect and calculate environmental conditions, allowing you to capture multiple parameters to streamline documentation and workflow. Rugged and reliable, the MR277 also features a field replaceable humidity and temperature sensor so you can keep on working and complete inspections without interruption!
With Bluetooth connectivity and FLIR tools you can quickly complete reports anywhere to accelerate remediation. The MR277 Building Inspection System from FLIR: find problems and fix them, fast.
▶ FLIR MR277 Building Survey Application:
FLIR MR277 Key Features:
- Building inspection system with moisture hygrometer and MSX IR camera
- Quickly find moisture, air leaks, insulation voids, and more with thermal imaging that‘s 4× the resolution of earlier IGM moisture meters
- Pinpoint moisture issues with integrated non-invasive sensor, and capture accurate readings across the problem area with provided external pin probe and optional specialty moisture probes
- A single tool accelerates finding issues and documenting problems in one file with thermal and comprehensive visual imagery along with accurate hygrometer readings and laser location
- Combine the advantages of Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) and the patented Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) with advanced environmental sensors quickly locate, clearly identify, and easily document problems
- IGM technology and a laser pointer isolate the area where you can use the integrated pinless moisture sensor for non-invasive readings external pin probe for invasive measurements
- With automatically calculated environmental readings and a field-replaceable humidity/temperature sensor - minimise downtime
- Connect to external devices with METERLiNK and use FLIR Tools to enhance troubleshooting and reports
What comes with the FLIR MR277?
- FLIR MR277 Building Inspection System
- FLIR MR13 Replaceable Temperature and Relative Humidity Sensor
- FLIR MR02 Standard Moisture Pin Probe
- Quick Start Guide
- International USB Charger
- USB Cable