- Ideal for long-term measurements. Can save up to 1 000 000 readings. Battery life up to 3 years
- Wall mount
- HACCP and EN 12830 compliant, IP 65 protected
- Data analysis on PC: three software options to choose from; Basic software as free download
The testo 175 T1 data logger has a built-in temperature sensor and is ideal for monitoring and logging the temperature in cool and cold rooms as well as in storage facilities.
State-of-the-art technology. High level of data security
The logger`s display provides you with a wide range of valuable information including current measurement values, threshold values, points where these thresholds have been exceeded, min/max values and remaining battery power. And because all these values can be read off directly from the display, there is no need for you to boot up your PC. In addition to this nice little detail, the logger also has a super size memory, which can save up to 1 million measurements, and an exceptionally long battery life of up to 3 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the logger data at longer intervals, even when measuring cycles are shorter. The triple AAA batteries included in delivery can be replaced by the user.
Programming and analyzing your data logger
Choose one of three software versions to program or read out your logger or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic - available for free downloading - allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional - optional - provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 - optional - ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
Checked and certified for use in the food sector
- Tested according to DIN EN 12830
- HACCP compliant and HACCP International certified
- IP65 protection: the temperature data logger can remain in the storage or vehicle cargo area during cleaning
testo 175 T1 data logger with internal sensor (NTC), wall mount, lock, batteries, calibration protocol.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a USB cable (not included) which you can order to program your data logger. The data can be transferred to your PC either via USB cable or SD card which you can also order.