Amprobe EVA-500-UK Test Adaptor Plus EVC-20 Test Cable For EV Charging Station
A test adaptor kit designed for charging stations with type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector. Get access to the socket-outlets of a charging station to perform safety and functional tests, while simulating the presence of an electrical vehicle.
- Suitable to vehicle charging stations with charging mode 3
- EV-connectors for type 2 and type 1
- Measuring terminals L1, L2, L3, N and PE to connect test device like installation tester to perform safety and functional tests
- Terminals for CP signal output to check communication between adaptor (=simulated electrical vehicle) and charging station
What comes with the Amprobe EV-520?
- EVA-500-UK Test Adaptor
- EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
- User Manual
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Type of mains outlet socket: UK socket
Amprobe EV-520 Functions:
- PE Pre-Test: With this safety feature the PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth
- Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adaptor can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables
- Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated
- Simulation of CP error “E”
- Simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
Amprobe EV-520 Key Features:
- Separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present
- Mains socket offering the possibility to connect an external load to check if the electric power meter works and counts in the right manner
- IP 54 rating - Dust and splashing water protected
Which products can be used with the Amprobe EV-520?