The Martindale FD550 is a digital fuse finder kit, with microprocessor controlled multi-level sensitivity for fuse and breaker identification. The 6 segment bar graph shows progressive indication of the signal strength, allowing for even faster identification. In addition, the Elite Fuse Finder also incudes a non-contact voltage indicator.
There are two modes of operation for the FD550:
- Automatic Mode: Has a memory & auto adjusting of sensitivity for foolproof identification
- Manual Mode: Allows for rapid fuse finding using the bar graph
Each Martindale FD550 fuse finder is supplied with a receiver, transmitter, batteries and instruction manual.
Specification Transmitter Receiver
- 0 - 10cm, for fuse assignment (depending on local conditions)
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 40°C at max 60% RH
- Protection Class: IP20
- Power Supply: 9V Battery (PP3 / MN1604) alkaline only
- Dimensions: 160 x 55 x 30mm
- Weight: 135g approx
- Units are EMC compliant