Radiodetection LMX100 Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
A new range of Ground Penetrating Radars (GPR) to replace the RD1100 and RD1500.
Accurately locate and mark buried assets to prevent costly damage.
Ground penetrating radar is useful for utility locating, Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) and Subsurface Utility Mapping (SUM) activities; it can detect both conductive and non-conductive utilities, as well as other underground features including concrete storm drains and underground storage tanks.
Radiodetection LMX100: the simple, affordable way to locate and mark utilities. Its intuitive user interface and rugged, lightweight design easily integrates into your locate workflow.
Achieve a more complete picture of the underground infrastructure with the LMX100 with it‘s simple, easy-to-use interface allowing the perfect balance of depth penetration and high resolution for accurate locating.
Radiodetection LMX100 Key Features:
- High visibility touch-screen - Works with gloves on, with user-selectable languages and metric
- A USB port allows easy data transfer for further data analysis
- Lead acid gel battery (long lasting and swappable)
- Produce and share instant on-site reports directly from your display unit with built-in Wi-Fi
- Option to add data markers to highlight points of interest
- Lightweight fiberglass cart frame makes transportation easy
- No metal in the build reduces interference with GPR signals
- GPR Sensor: Patented ultra-wideband (UWB) 250 MHz GPR antenna and DynaT for dynamic target enhancement
- Metallic and non-metallic utilities
- Utilities with broken tracer wires
- Undocumented utilities
- Trenches and disturbed soil often associated with utility burial
- Unexpected obstacles or buried structures such as old foundations that can cause problems for excavations or construction
▶ In-depth video exploring the benefits for Sensors & Software‘s LMX: