FLIR TG165-X Thermal Camera with MSX
Dramatically reduce inspection and diagnostic time...
Meet the TG165-X, an upgrade to the popular TG165. This all-in-one diagnostics tool with a spot temperature gun and thermal imager, features FLIR‘s patented MSX image enhancement, which adds visual details to full thermal images. Visualise the hot and cold spots that can indicate electrical faults, mechanical break-downs, or air and water leaks, and clearly see components and read labels with MSX.
Ensure you are always targeting the right component with the bullseye laser. Small form factor and easy-to-use interface help you complete the job quickly. And with a drop-rating of two meters, plus an IP54 enclosure for protection against dust and water... it great for your working environment!
Carry out inspections with speed, the FLIR TG165 tells you instantly whether a target is overheating and provides measurements up to 300°C (572°F)
The lightweight, handheld FLIR TG-Series thermal imaging tools are designed to help you diagnose equipment problems and discover potential failure points. Once you spot the issue, you can ensure customer satisfaction by recording "before and after" thermal images that confirm problems were corrected.
- Displays temperature anomalies on-screen - Pinpoint the source of the problem faster than a single-spot IR thermometer
- See components clearly / read labels thanks to FLIR patented MSX image enhancement
- Internal storage for up to 50,000 images
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Easily view live images on 2.4-inch display
- See into dark or hard-to-reach areas with the bright LED worklight
▶ FLIR TG165-X Thermal Camera and Features Application Use:
FLIR TG165-X Key Features:
- True thermal imager, 80 x 60 (4,800 pixels)
- Temperature range: -25°C to 300°C (-13°F to 572°F)
- Shows you what‘s hot and where to aim
- Wide 51° × 66° field of view
- 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- The first spot temperature gun of this level to offer FLIR MSX, for a sharper, easier to understand picture
- Easily save images and data for documentation
- Download images fast over USB
- Built to withstand a 2-meter drop
- Covered by FLIR’s exclusive 2-10 warranty
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag