FLIR TG275 Thermal Camera for Automotive Diagnostics
Designed for Automotive Maintenance/Repair Professionals
The FLIR TG275 is designed specifically for automotive maintenance and repair technicians who want to accelerate diagnostic procedures and avoid undetected problems. Featuring IGM (Infrared Guided Measurement), this diagnostic tool combines non-contact temperature measurement and thermal imaging to help you troubleshoot repairs, spot potential faults, and record images that will reassure your customer that the problem has been fixed. This affordable thermal imager is ideal for diagnosing problems in relays and switches, parasitic drain on the battery, drive train components, HVAC system (vents), and much more.
FLIR TG275 Key Features:
- Identify more problems, faster
- 19,200 pixel IR camera and temperature range up to 550°C (1022°F) surpass the limitations of spot IR thermometers
- Superior image quality, affordable price
- Get the sharp visual detail of MSX, displayed on a vibrant 2.4-inch screen
- Rugged and reliable
- Tough, drop-tested design with an IP54 enclosure that protects the camera from dirt, dust, and oil
What comes with the FLIR TG275?
- FLIR TG275 Automotive Diagnostic Thermal Imaging Camera
- Wrist Strap Lanyard
- USB Cable
- Printed Documentation