FLUKE 568 Ex Infrared Thermometer Intrinsically Safe (IR)
The FLUKE 568 Ex is built for those tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments! So whether you work in petroleum, chemical, oil and gas, or pharmaceutical environments, the FLUKE 568 Ex allows you to carry FLUKE‘s trusted name into most Ex-rated areas around the globe.
The simple, three-button on-screen menu interface is quick to use and makes even complex measurements easy. It takes just a few pushes of a button to adjust emissivity, record data, or turn on and off alarms. The 50:1 distance-to-spot ratio allows you to measure smaller objects from further away; plus the FLUKE 568 Ex is compatible with K-type probes for contact measurements.
FLUKE 568 Ex Built For Anywhere!
The FLUKE 568 Ex with its rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design is built to stand up to tough environments and designed for intrinsically safe temperature measurements anywhere in the world. Certified by major rating bodies for use in Class I Div. 1 and Div. 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments anywhere in the world.
FLUKE 568 Key Features:
- Measure -40 °C to 800 °C (-40 °F to 1472 °F)
- Conductive Case for carrying the IR thermometer safely into hazardous area
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and graphical display
- Measure small objects from further away, with a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Compatible with mini-connector K-type thermocouple (KTC) probe
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table
- Capture up to 99 points of data
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with ± 1% measurement accuracy
- Versatile interface with five languages from which to choose
- 2-year warranty
What comes with the FLUKE 568?
- FLUKE 568 EX Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer
- Conductive Hard Carrying Case
- K-Type Thermocouple Bead Probe
- User Manual
- Two Year Warranty