FLUKE 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation Tester & DMM
Keeping your motors running and your electrical system safe is a full-time job. The 1587 FC Insulation multimeter helps you find small problems before they turn in to catastrophic failures. Quickly finding shorts in the wiring system and spotting motor windings in need of repair and because the 1587 FC works with FLUKE Connect it can also save, store and transmit data and historical graphs to your smart phone. The FLUKE 1587 FC TrendIt graphs works with new polarity index and dielectric absorption ratio tests to help you identify moisture and contamination faster, and with varying temperature conditions the new temperature compensation helps establish accurate baselines when doing historical comparisons over time.
The FLUKE 1587 FC tests the integrity of insulation from 50 V up to 1000 V, and 0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ.
In addition to enhanced insulation analysis you‘ll enjoy all the multimeter you expect from the from the 1587 including a VFD low-pass filter to accurately test variable speed drives as well as other tests for complex motor trouble shooting and capturing intermittent events.
▶ Video: FLUKE 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
FLUKE 1587 FC Key Features:
- PI/DAR timed ratio tests
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test: 0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ
- Insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance (Ω), Continuity
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency (Hz)
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Large display with backlight
- Rugged, utility hard case allows you to bring everything you need for the job
- Accepts optional FLUKE TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient hands free operation
- 3-year standard warranty; extendable to 5-years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
▶ Video: FLUKE 1587 FC Measuring Insulation Resistance
What comes with the FLUKE 1587?
- FLUKE 1587 FC Insulation multimeter
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- K-type thermocouple
- Hard case
- User documentation
What extra comes with the Advanced Motor / Drive Troubleshooting Kit?
- FLUKE i400 Current Clamp
- FLUKE 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator
FLUKE i400 AC Current Clamp - A high-safety current clamp for digital multimeters. The current clamp provides accurate current measurements without breaking electric circuits, helping you take measurements safely with industry standard safety ratings.
FLUKE 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator - Effective for measuring phase rotation in all areas where three phase supplies are used to feed motors, drives and electrical systems. It allows rapid determination of phase sequence and ideally suited for commercial and industrial applications.
▶ Video: How Do I Choose The Correct MultiMeter?