FLUKE 075-CLKT 3 IN (75mm) C-Range IR Window Kwik Twist - Outdoor / Indoor Applications
Save time and conduct more efficient electrical infrared inspections with FLUKE CLKT IR Windows!
Your greatest investment is not what‘s behind the panel door; your priority is to offer the ultimate protection for the electricians, engineers and inspectors who risk their lives every day doing their jobs.
Many companies need a method to monitor and maintain electrical equipment both for safety reasons and to ensure productivity. Thermal imaging is one such method - it detects changes to temperature or heat patterns in electrical equipment that may indicate problems that need to be solved; Thermal imaging of high energy electrical equipment however can be both dangerous and expensive.
When conducting an infrared inspection of electrical equipment without IR windows it is necessary to remove covers and panel fronts so you have a direct line of sight to the equipment you are inspecting. Working with live electrical equipment is always risky. One particular danger is the potential for arc flash this occurs when insulation or air separation between high-voltage conductors is compromised. The result is a plasma explosion or arc flash that can be potentially lethal, specifically arc flashes can cause employee injury and even death, damaged equipment and costly repair and replacement, significant company legal risk, unnecessary exposure and expense.
FLUKE CLKT IR Windows Can Help!
FLUKE IR windows are small robust windows permanently inserted into electrical equipment cover panels and enclosures; they permit inspection of live electrical equipment with an infrared corona or even digital camera without having to remove protective equipment covers and expose the live electrical hazards.
Once you‘ve installed a FLUKE infrared window there is no more need to power down or remove panel doors – you may never have to open the panel door again. Inspections are now conducted quickly, easily and safer than they were before.
FLUKE CLKT IR Windows Key Features:
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for 30 cycles
- ClirVu coating exclusive to FLUKE IR windows seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold outdoor environments
- Delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Come complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template
What comes with the FLUKE 075-CLKT?
- 3 In. (75mm) C-Range IR Window
- Kwik Twist