FLUKE RSE300 Mounted Infrared Camera - Radiometric
The FLUKE RSE300 is a high resolution infrared camera with enhanced thermal detail for R&D applications.
Whether you’re designing or testing printed circuit board prototypes, developing new products or new product materials, or analysing laminar flow patterns on an aerodynamic design, thermal imaging plays a key role. Analysing characteristics such as temperature, heat dissipation, latent heat, and other heat-related material properties can reveal countless potential problems at an early stage in the development process to help ensure quality and avoid failures downstream. The technology has the potential to provide valuable insight into a wide range of applications from materials analysis to component design to controlled chemical reactions.
The FLUKE RSE300 are an ideal tool for both scientific research, and early and late stage development troubleshooting and analysis, because it collects thermal data without physically contacting the target and without interfering with the process. Understanding what is really occurring in any situation often depends on the proper understanding and control of variables that may affect the material or device under test. Using a non-contact infrared camera to document and measure the performance or changes in thermodynamic properties of the object under test often eliminates variations that might be introduced by a contact temperature device such as an RTD or other contact temperature probe.
Furthermore, far more simultaneous data points can be collected with an infrared camera than physical sensors could ever achieve. These simultaneous data points combine to form a detailed, false-colour picture of the heat patterns at any point in time. This is invaluable to engineers and scientists, who understand the fundamentals of thermodynamics and heat flow, and have specific knowledge of the material or design under test. Get the detail and accuracy you need.
FLUKE RSE300 is Perfect For:
- Electronics research and development
- Materials engineering
- Chemistry and biological sciences
- Product design and validation
- Geothermal, geological and earth sciences
- Aerodynamics and aeronautics
FLUKE RSE300 Key Features:
- 320 x 240 resolution
- Designed specifically for research, science and engineering
- Workstation mounted - Enhance testing/quality assurance procedures
- Optimise images, generate customisable reports and export images to the format of your choice with SmartView desktop software
- Analyse videos frame-by-frame remotely from SmartView desktop software
- Continuously stream up to 60 frames of data per second directly to your computer to monitor minute temperature differences
- MATLAB and LabVIEW software compatibility allows users to integrate infrared data, images and videos to support R&D analysis
- See the details you need with optional smart lenses: 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle and macro lenses
- Eliminate potential for misdiagnosis with automatically focused images throughout your field of view with MultiSharp Focus
What does the FLUKE RSE300 Come With?
- FLUKE RSE300 Mounted Infrared Camera with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply
- Ethernet cable
- Available by free download: SmartView desktop software, MATLAB toolbox, LabVIEW toolbox