FLUKE RSE300 Mounted Infrared Camera - Radiometric
In 2022 the FLUKE RSE300 Mounted Infrared Cameras just got better (updated from RSE300 to RSE300/C).
So what‘s new with FLUKE RSE300/C?
- Now included with your purchase: Fluke SmartView R&D Thermal Imaging Software, hard carry case and lens cover.
▶ Video: An Overview Of The FLUKE RSE300 RSE600
FLUKE RSE300 is Perfect For:
- Electronics research and development
- Materials engineering
- Chemistry and biological sciences
- Product design and validation
- Geothermal, geological and earth sciences
- Aerodynamics and aeronautics
FLUKE RSE300 Key Features:
- Designed specifically for research, science and engineering
- Workstation mounted - Enhance testing/quality assurance procedures
- 320 x 240 resolution
- Software power: SmartView R&D desktop software for streaming thermal image capture and analysis
- Utilise the Fluke Connect system to easily share and edit images (WebUI only)
- It is possible to optimise images, generate customisable reports and export images to the format of your choice using Smartview Classic desktop software
- MATLAB/LabVIEW plug-ins. MATLAB and LabVIEW software compatibility allows users to integrate thermal data, images, and videos to support R&D analysis
- Continuously stream up to 60 frames of data per second directly to your computer to monitor minute temperature differences
- See the details you need with optional smart lenses: 0.75x wide angle, 2x + 4x telephoto, and macro lens
- Eliminate potential for misdiagnosis with automatically focused images throughout your field of view with MultiSharp Focus
What does the FLUKE RSE300 Come With?
- FLUKE RSE300/C Mounted Infrared Camera
- Fluke SmartView R&D Thermal Imaging Software
- Hard carrying case
- Lens cover
- AC power supply
- Ethernet cable
Optional accessories: 0.75x wide angle, 2x + 4x telephoto, and macro lens, mounting bracket, camera stand