FLIR Si124 Industrial Ultrasound Imaging Camera
The FLIR Si124 is an intelligent, easy-to-use imaging system designed to visually show pressurised leaks in compressed air systems and display partial discharge problems in high-voltage electrical systems. This lightweight, one-handed solution can help utility, manufacturing, and engineering professionals identify efficiency loss and potential failures up to 10 times faster than traditional methods – keeping the power flowing and manufacturing operations going!
- Filters out industrial background noise for high-resolution acoustic image
- Inspect from a distance up to 100 m (328 ft)
Built with 124 microphones, the FLIR Si124 produces a precise acoustic image that visually displays ultrasonic information, even in loud industrial environments. The acoustic image is transposed in real-time on top of a digital camera picture, which allows you to accurately pinpoint the source of the sound. Equipped with the FLIR Acoustic Camera Viewer cloud service, this smart tool automatically saves images to the cloud after they’re captured. Then you can access stored files and separate sound sources for deeper analysis and classification of problems. Through a regular maintenance routine, the FLIR Si124 can help facilities save money on utility bills and delay the expense of installing new compressors.
FLIR Si124 Key Features:
- Find Problems Faster
- Locate pressurised air leaks
- Detect partial discharge/corona
- Visually display ultrasonic information (124 built-in microphones)
- Covers audible and ultrasound with 2 kHz to 31 kHz frequency range
- Smart Tool
- Automatically save images to the cloud
- Back up data
- Create reports
- Inspect Easily
- Classify problems in real-time
- Operate with one hand
- Minimal training required
- Reduce Costs and Improve Reliability
- Quickly calculate estimated yearly energy expense
- Instantly classify partial discharge types
- Extend lifespan and ensure up-time of critical equipment
Minimise costs with the FLIR Si124:
Minimise excess utility costs, equipment failures, and downtime by ensuring proper air pressure to pneumatic equipment and locating partial discharge or corona precisely
FLIR Si124 Partial Discharge Detection Application:
Quickly locate partial discharge (PD) with Acoustic Imaging. Increase reliability of transmission/distribution systems.
The Customers Challenge:
For many years utility companies have been performing partial discharge (PD) measurements on high-voltage electric equipment. PD is an indicator of insulation deterioration that can lead to equipment failures or even worse a catastrophic incident. With traditional ultrasonic solutions, the systems can be large and cumbersome and the inspection reports usually need to be analysed by an acoustic engineer. Given this, inspections can become less frequent, leaving equipment like motors, generators, switchgear and transformers vulnerable to PD related issues. Read related Application Note.
What comes with the FLIR Si124?
- FLIR Si124 Industrial Ultrasound Imaging Camera
- Battery cable
- Battery charger
- Battery pouch
- Camera hand-strap
- Camera pouch
- USB memory stick
- Printed documentation