TestMate Electrical Insulation Shroud Blanket
Electrical insulating blankets are designed and manufactured to contribute to the safety of the users provided they are used by skilled persons, in accordance with safe methods of work and the instructions for use.
TestMate Electrical Insulating Blankets are nominally 1mm thick with rounded corners to minimise cosmetic damage to property
TestMate Electrical Insulating Blankets are free from harmful physical irregularities on both surfaces that can be detected by thorough test and/or inspection.
Harmful physical irregularities are defined as any feature that disrupts the uniform, smooth surface contour, such as pinholes, cracks, blisters, cuts, conductive embedded foreign matter, creases, pinch marks and voids (entrapped air).
TestMate Shroud Blanket Key Features:
- Key Parameters:
- Electrical Class 0 (1kV AC working voltage)
- Compliant with BS EN 61112:2009 Live working – Electrical insulating blankets voltage proof test (5kV AC)
- Compliant with BS EN 61112:2009 Live working – Electrical insulating blankets flame retardance test
- The electrical insulating blankets comply with electrical class 0 – (1000 V AC)
- The working temperature range is -10°C to +55°C
- The electrical insulating blanket is manufactured of elastomer.
- The electrical insulating blankets are rectangular in shape. They are of plain design with no holes, slots or reinforcement.
- The electrical insulating blankets may be cut for individual applications.
TestMate Shroud Banket - Mechanical, climatic and environmental requirements
- These electrical insulating blankets are manufactured to meet the mechanical, climatic and environmental stresses occurring during normal working conditions.
- The electrical insulating blankets are also resistant to acid and oil.
- The electrical insulating blankets comply with the Flame Retardance Test specified in BS EN 61112:2009.
TestMate Shroud Banket- Dielectric requirements
- The electrical insulating blankets are capable of withstanding the electrical stresses according to electrical class 0.
- The electrical insulating blankets comply with the Voltage proof test defined in BS EN 61112:2009 (5kV AC)
Packaging - The electrical insulating blankets are shipped rolled or flat to ensure no damage is caused during transportation. It is the user’s responsibility to store the blankets in a suitable manner – especially for any cut pieces.
Operating Temperature - The working temperature range is -10°C to +55°C
Please note: Electrical insulating blankets are not intended to be walked on.