FLIR DM166 Multimeter - The Most Affordable DMM with IGM
The FLIR DM166 Thermal Imaging TRUE RMS Multimeter is an affordable feature-packed tool housed rugged drop tested design!
Whether you‘re an electrician, work on electronics or you‘re an HVAC professional this affordable all-in-one tool will help you find problems quickly and diagnose them efficiently.
The FLIR DM166 is a versatile multimeter is packed with high and low voltage test functions to help you troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems, but it also boasts a 8 x 60 resolution thermal imaging camera to show you what‘s hot and what‘s not, guiding you to the precise location of a potential fault.
Locate overloaded circuits and loose connections with thermal imaging, target were to measure with the built-in laser and rely on proven FLIR multimeter test functions to diagnose over-heating components, faulty coils and other temperature anomalies.
FLIR DM166 Key Features:
- 4,800 pixel thermal camera visually guides you to an electrical problem
- Includes high-quality test probes and a Type-K thermocouple
- Removes high-frequency interference with reading through VFD mode
- Safely check for live connections using noncontact temperature measurement
- Offers CAT III-600V, CAT IV-300V safety rating
- Drop-tested and IP rated for greater durability
FLIR DM166 - Troubleshoot Faster
One tool gets the job done.
- Quickly scan for overheating components with IGM
- Diagnose faults with broad DMM test functions
- Troubleshoot easier with the unique combination of onboard thermal imaging and traditional DMM test functions
FLIR DM166 - Work Safer
Identify energised and potentially faulty equipment from a safe distance.
- Safely check for live connections using non-contact temperature measurement
- Carefully measure voltage with integrated non-contact voltage detection
- Work with peace of mind knowing your meter has a CAT III-600V, CAT IV-300V safety rating
FLIR DM166 - Diagnose Problems More Efficiently
- Rich feature set covers both high-voltage and low-voltage applications
- Reliably take 600 V AC/DC voltage measurements and 10 A AC/DC current measurements
- Remove high-frequency noise that affects readings with the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) measurement function
- Precisely measure resistance up to 60 MΩ, frequency up to 50 KHz, and capacitance up to 10,000 µF
Check out the DMM Selection Guide Here