FLIR DM285 Industrial Digital TRMS Multimeter with IGM and Datalogging
The FLIR DM285 industrial imaging multimeter with IGM is a powerful all-in-one multimeter and thermal imager for fast inspections of electrical HVAC and mechanical systems.
Every place your job takes you, there are problems to find and electrical system failures to troubleshoot so you need one tool to help track those problems to the source and take accurate measurements, at the same time as keeping you safe!
The FLIR DM285 industrial imaging multimeter with IGM helps you streamline inspections and resolve complex electrical system issues.
The integrated thermal camera with its 160 by 120 resolution sensor helps you see what‘s hot, guiding you to the precise location of a problem, then scan for hazards (without direct contact) target the trouble-shot with its built-in lasers, then use proven FLIR multimeter test functions to diagnose the issue. All this is housed in the rugged drop-tested design.
The DM285 simplifies your work - with onboard storage for thermal images and electrical measurements.
Connect with MeterLink to the FLIR tools app to upload data to share with your team.
FLIR DM285 - Work Safer and Smarter
Thermal imaging allows you to quickly scan for overheating system components, then use the DMM test functions to troubleshoot and diagnose the fault.
- Identify energised and faulty equipment from a safe distance with non-contact temperature measurement
- Streamline inspections and simplify data collection, sharing, and reporting by wirelessly connecting to the FLIR InSite professional workflow management tool
- Save electrical parameter data and thermal images with onboard data storage
FLIR DM285 - Troubleshoot Challenging Problems Effectively
Fully loaded with features for high and low voltage application
- Solve challenging problems with the 18-function DMM including VFD mode, True RMS, LoZ, NCV, a built-in worklight, and laser pointer
- Measure voltage, current, frequency, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature
- Operate easily with an intuitive menu system
FLIR DM285 Key Features:
- 19,200 pixel thermal camera visually guides you to an electrical problem
- Includes high-quality test probes and a Type-K thermocouple
- Performs 18 measurement functions including LoZ and non-contact voltage (NCV) detection
- Saves electrical parameter data and thermal images with onboard data storage
- Drop-tested and IP rated for greater durability
- Fast and easy battery swaps with the ‘no tool’ battery compartment
What comes with the FLIR DM285?
- FLIR DM285 Industrial Imaging Digital Multimeter with IGM
- Type-K Thermocouple
- Premium Silicone Test Leads
- CAT IV Insulated Alligator Probes
- Test Lead Storage / Tripod Accessory
Check out the DMM Selection Guide Here