FLIR DM91 Industrial True-RMS Multimeter
The FLIR DM91 is an affordable, safe, and reliable digital multimeter for a wide range of electrical and electronic system applications. With durable design, intuitive user interfaces, and comprehensive features covering high and low voltage applications, the DM91 is uniquely positioned to help you troubleshoot electrical, electronic and HVAC/R systems. The DM91 is also enhanced with Bluetooth technology, so you can connect via METERLiNK to FLIR infrared cameras, or to mobile devices running FLIR Tools or the FLIR InSite workflow management system.
What is the difference between the FLIR DM90 and DM91?
Make your work day even more efficient with the DM91 by detecting and documenting intermittent trends using the datalogging mode with on-board storage of 40k measurements! And send readings via METERLiNK to compatible FLIR infrared cameras to embed data into live or saved thermal images.
Use FLIR DM91 For Fast and Effective Troubleshooting
Rich feature set ensures safe and accurate operation
- Diagnose complex systems with high and low voltage measurement capabilities
- Measure True RMS, LoZ, and VFD, as well as microamp and milliamp current
- Assess temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) with Type-K thermocouple
- Work safely with built-in, non-contact AC voltage
FLIR DM91 Helps You Work Efficiently
Designed and built to make your job easier
- User-friendly design with an intuitive interface and enhanced ergonomics
- Work longer with flexible battery options, powerful LED worklights, and rugged, drop-tested design
- Detect and document intermittent trends using the datalogging mode with on-board storage of 40k measurements
- Rely on the protection of CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V safety rating
Document and share results With FLIR DM91
View and share wirelessly for improved workflow
- Send readings via METERLiNK to compatible FLIR infrared cameras to embed data into live or saved thermal images
- Wirelessly connect to FLIR Tools or the FLIR InSite workflow management application, for efficient troubleshooting and streamlined inspections