FLUKE 117 Electrician‘s Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Detection
A digital multimeter offering convenient one-handed operation and a backlit display with large, easy-to-read digits.
The FLUKE 117 includes an integrated non-contact voltage detector so you can get the done faster; VoltAlert will sense the presence of ac voltage without carrying a second tool!
Quickly determine proper grounding with the visual indicator AutoVolt, for automatic volts detection - determine AC/DC voltage, eliminating guesswork.
Low impedance input, LoZ reduces the chance of false readings due to ghost voltage with a low impedance design.
The Electrician‘s DMM:
Best for: Wide variety of electrical work.
With everyday features:
- Electrical maintenance troubleshooting: When you need to eliminate false or “ghost” voltages or perform continuity, connection or basic wiring checks
- Non-contact voltage detection: Integrated non-contact voltage detection simplifies many tasks
FLUKE 177 Application:
Perfect for work in commercial and non-commercial premises, with non-contact voltage detection for faster and safer operation. It‘s the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools.
FLUKE 177 Key Features:
- Non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage
- Accurate, easy-to-use multimeter with integrated VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- Features AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Provides low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
- Features True-RMS capabilities for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with an holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- A large white LED backlight to improve measurement visibility in poorly lit areas
- VoltAlert technology for fast, go/no go non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt and low input impedance modes to provide faster, more accurate readings
What comes with the FLUKE 117?
- FLUKE 117 Electricians Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Detection
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- User manual
What extra comes with the combo kit?
The FLUKE 11x Series:
- FLUKE 117 Electrician’s Multimeter
- FLUKE 116 HVAC Use
- FLUKE 115 Field Service Testing (electrical and electronic testing)
- FLUKE 114 Troubleshooting tool for “go/no-go” testing
- FLUKE 113 Basic electrical tests