FLUKE 177 True-RMS Multimeter
The FLUKE 177 TRMS Digital Multimeter complete with display backlight delivers the right features for electrical maintenance experts.
Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V environments. The FLUKE 177 True-RMS digital multimeter includes all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
With this digital multimeter you get True-RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging, and frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode measurements. In addition, the FLUKE 177 provides 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analogue bargraph and backlight. Plus a limited lifetime warranty.
FLUKE 177 Key Features:
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Measures AC and DC voltage to 1000 V
- True-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Increases productivity with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-average recording
- Delivers accurate True-RMS AC current and voltage plus frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode measurements
- Features digital display with backlight for working in dim lighting
- Allows closed case calibration through front panel
- Features an ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
What comes with the FLUKE 177?
- FLUKE 177 True-RMS Multimeter
- Installed 9V battery
- Test leads with 4mm lantern tips
- Users manual