FLUKE 28 II True-RMS Industrial Multimeter
Best for: Harsh environments requiring dustproof and waterproof test equipment.
With advanced capabilities:
- Industrial troubleshooting: For indoor and outdoor harsh environments - Dustproof, waterproof, shockproof multimeter designed to withstand the toughest environments.
- Working on variable speed drives (VSDs): Take accurate voltage, current and frequency measurements on the output side of the drive at either the drive itself or at the motor terminals.
The FLUKE 28 II Digital Multimeter boasts features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems. It has IP 67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating, MSHA approvals, extended operating temperature range and have been designed and tested to withstand a 3 m (10 ft) drop.
FLUKE 28 II Key Features:
- Troubleshoot most electrical problems in harsh environments
- IP 67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating
- MSHA approval
- Extended operating temperature range of -15 °C to +55 °C (-40 °C for up to 20 mins) and 95 % humidity
- Designed and tested to withstand a 3 m (10 ft)
- Measure up to 1,000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 µF capacitance range
- Frequency to 200 kHz
- Extended ac voltage bandwidth 15 Hz to 20 kHz
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Min/Max and average recording to capture variations automatically
- Peak min-max
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- Hi resolution 20,000 count display mode
- True-RMS ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- Backlit keypad buttons allow for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Large display digits and 2 level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- Reversible holster for added protection when not in use
- Withstands hazardous 8,000 volt spikes caused by load switching and faults on industrial circuits
- Long battery life (800 hours)
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
FLUKE 28 II Applications:
For Plant engineer / Industrial electricians (Working with VSD’s) / Users in extreme conditions. Cement Plants, Food Processing, Chemical Processing, Steel Mills and Mining.
What comes with the FLUKE 28 II?
- FLUKE 28 II Industrial Multimeter
- Test Leads Temperature probe
- Alligator Clips