FLUKE 87V Industrial Digital Multimeter
Previously purchased a FLUKE 8x V Series DMM? IMPORTANT NEWS Post (JAN 2022) - Click Here
The FLUKE 87 V has measurement functions, troubleshooting features and the resolution and accuracy to solve industrial problems on motor drives in plant automation, power distribution and electromechanical equipment. A low-pass filter lets you troubleshoot VFDs and captures intermittents as fast as 250 µS.
Features include frequency to 200 kHz, plus % duty cycle, resistance, continuity and diode test. And it includes a built-in thermometer so you can take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument.
Correctly measure pulse-width modulated motor-drive signals. The FLUKE includes a unique function for accurately measuring noisy VFD signals. Special shielding blocks high-frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems.
Electrical safety: All inputs for the 87V are compliant to overvoltage category CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V. They are designed to withstand spikes in excess of 8,000 V.
For Industrial Environments:
Best for: Industrial troubleshooting.
With advanced capabilities:
- Working on VSDs: Take accurate voltage, current and frequency measurements on the output side of the drive at either the drive itself or at the motor terminals
- Industrial troubleshooting: All of the resolution and accuracy you need to solve more problems on motor drives, in-plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment
- Checking power quality: Capture glitches and spikes as short as 250 μs. Identify irregular signals
FLUKE 87V Key Features:
- Safer and rugged: Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Accurate: Measure current, voltage and frequency on complex variable frequency drive (VFD) signals
- This electrical multimeter correctly measure pulse-width modulated motor drive signals
- Save time: The 87V multimeter includes a built-in thermometer and temperature probe
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for measuring non-linear signals
- Rugged, high accuracy industrial electrical multimeter to measure current, voltage and frequency on complex variable frequency drive (VFD) signals
- Offers true-RMS AC voltage and current for measuring non-linear signals
- Captures intermittents as short as 250 µS
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Includes a built-in thermometer and temperature probe
▶ Take Advantage Of Those Power Up Options?:
FLUKE 87V Applications:
- Application engineer
- Plant engineer
- Industrial electricians (Working with VSD’s)
- Electrical engineer
- Plant automation
- Power distribution
- Electro-mechanical equipment
- Industrial electronics
- Setting up / repairing adjustable speed motor drives
What comes with the FLUKE 87V?
- FLUKE 87V Industrial Digital Multimeter
- TL75 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- 9V Battery (Installed)
- 80BK Temperature Probe
What comes with the Combo Kit?
- FLUKE 87V MAX TRMS Digital Multimeter
- C115 Soft Carrying Case
- ToolPak Magnetic Meter Hanging Kit
- TL224 SureGrip Insulated Test Leads
- AC220 SureGrip Alligator Clips
- TL238 SureGrip Test Probes
- 80BK-A DMM Temperature Probe
▶ Which Industrial Multimeter Is Right For Me?: