Megger AVO835 Digital True-RMS Multimeter
Specifically designed for the electrical engineer and profession electrician, the Megger AVO835 is a tough, high quality multimeter offering the required functions and useful innovations, such as high and low impedance switching allowing a quick and safe method to identify capacitive coupled, ghost voltages.
The introduction of the dual sensitivity non-contact voltage detector helps you identify a live circuit at a distance and then pinpoint the exact conductor or circuit. Detection is provided by visual (flashing display and symbols) and an audible beep.
High frequency interference filtering means voltage measurements up to 5 kHz are possible. However, the selectable 800 Hz (3 db) filter prevents the interference of high frequency noise, such as those found on variable speed drive circuits.
Phase sequence detection prevents miss connection and the consequent damage to motors and generators. Complete with 10,000 count display with a basic accuracy of 0.01%, and shuttered 4mm inputs to ensure that the right connections are made every time.
Megger AVO835 Key Features:
- Dual digital readout
- Classic Megger analogue arc
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- 10,000 count resolution 4 ½ digits
- TRMS voltage and current measurement
- Phase sequence measurement for 3 phase circuit and motor testing
- Detection of phase sequence identifies incorrectly wired three phase circuits, motors and generators, to make sure operation is correct and prevent damage or possible electric shock
- High/Low sensitivity live circuit detection
- 10 MΩ and 10 kΩ input impedance switching
- MIN / MAX / AVG
- Measurement smoothing for fast changing quantity capture
- Hold and Auto Hold modes
- Auto and manual range control
- Non-contact detection of live circuits, cables and conductors
- Resistance from 0.01 Ω to 50 MΩ, conductance and diode measurement
- 800 Hz Low pass filter
- Capacitance and frequency measurement
- Temperature measurement
- CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600 V
- IP54 environmental protection
What comes with the Megger AVO835?
- Megger AVO835 Digital True-RMS Multimeter
- Red/Black Silicone test leads with Probes
- Owners information CD
- Batteries 2 x AA Alkaline
- Thermocouple Type K