FLIR GF77 Uncooled Gas Imaging Camera - Gas Find IR Series
The FLIR GF77 for affordable, dependable uncooled gas detection.
NEW FEATURE: The FLIR GF77 now visualise SF6 (Sulphur Hexafluoride), C2H4 (Ethylene), and NH3 (Ammonia) plus perform thermal inspections with one device (learn more at the Introduction to the new GF77 Gas Find IR Series Webinar)
The GF77 uncooled optical gas imaging camera is known for detecting methane. Now with new interchangeable lens options, this camera can detect SF6, ethylene, and ammonia, making it an ideal solution for electric power utilities, food and agriculture, chemical manufacturing facilities, and first responders. This affordable solution not only locates gas leaks safely, it can also perform accurate thermal inspections.
FLIR GF77 Optical Gas Imaging Camera Key Features:
- Improve image contrast with 1-Touch Level/Span auto-adjustment feature
- Increase leak detectability by activating FLIR’s patented High Sensitivity Mode (HSM)
- Precisely resolve target area with laser-assisted autofocus
- Use data from the built-in area measurement tool to calculate tank level and volume
- Safely locate gas leaks and perform accurate thermal inspections using one camera
- Define routes and improve inspection flow with optional add-ons FLIR Thermal Studio Pro and FLIR Route Creator
- Improve worker safety and leak location identification
- Scan for methane emissions and follow them to the source so you can begin repairs immediately
- Visualise gases in specified spectrum while also reducing false negatives of gases that absorb in another wavelength
FLIR GF77 Lenses:
Simply by switching lenses, this same camera also detects a wide range of gases making the FLIR GF77 an affordable choice for uncooled gas detection.
Building on the release of FLIR‘s methane-detecting GF77 camera, FLIR now offers this uncooled gas detection camera with two lens types:
- Low-range (7 to 8.5 μm)
- High-range (9.5 to 12 μm)
Allowing you to find multiple types of gas leaks with just one camera!
The FLIR GF77 does more than visualise gases; this ergonomic, easy to use camera is calibrated for temperature, so inspectors can use it to verify tank levels, search for electrical faults, perform predictive maintenance, and more.
FLIR GF77 Methane Detection:
The FLIR GF77 is a ground-breaking uncooled infrared camera capable of detecting methane and other gas emissions at industrial plants, renewable energy producers, natural gas power plants, and locations along the natural gas supply chain. This camera is spectrally-filtered specifically for methane and other gases to improve visualisation and reduce false negatives from gases that absorb in other wavelengths. Based on the award-winning design of the FLIR T-Series platform, the GF77 offers a vibrant touchscreen LCD, 180° rotating optical block, and eyepiece for ease-of-use in direct sunlight. Streamlined reporting features such as built-in voice annotation, customisable work folders, and GPS tagging help make inspections easier.
▶ FLIR GF77 Launch Video
FLIR GF77 Designed to Make Your Work Easier
- Ergonomic design, rapid-reporting features help streamline inspections and organise findings in the field
- Work comfortably all day with the award-winning ergonomic design including a 180° rotating optical block and eyepiece viewfinder
- Avoid lag with crisp, responsive graphic interface and scratch-resistant touchscreen
- Streamline work using built-in annotation tools, customisable work folders, and drag-and-drop report generation
- Connect instantly over Wi-Fi to mobile devices for data transfer and reporting
- See gases easier and make decisions quickly thanks to vibrant 4” LCD display
- Switch to viewfinder in bright, sunlit conditions to ensure optimal viewing
FLIR GF77 Application Industries:
Use just one device to find gas leaks and perform thermal inspections on electrical/mechanical systems across a range of industries.
- Industrial plants
- Renewable energy producers
- Natural gas power plants
- Food and agriculture
- Chemical manufacturing facilities
- First responders
- Locations along the natural gas supply chain
▶ NEW FLIR GF77 Gas Find IR Series with Lens Options
FLIR GF77 Lens Options:
- (85201-0102) FLIR GF77 25° LR (7-8.5 µm)
- (85202-0102) FLIR GF77 25° HR (9.5-12 µm)
- (85203-0102) FLIR GF77 25° LR (7-8.5 µm) + 25° HR (9.5-12 µm)
- (85204-0102) FLIR GF77 25° LR (7-8.5 µm) + 6° LR (7-8.5 µm)
- (85205-0102) FLIR GF77 25° HR (9.5-12 µm) + 6° HR (9.5-12 µm)
- (85206-0102) FLIR GF77 25° LR (7-8.5 µm) + 25° HR (9.5-12 µm) + 6° HR (9.5-12 µm)
- (85207-0102) FLIR GF77 25° LR (7-8.5 µm) + 6° LR (7-8.5 µm) + 25° HR (9.5-12 µm)
- (85208-0102) FLIR GF77 25° LR (7-8.5 µm) + 6° LR (7-8.5 µm) + 25° HR (9.5-12 µm) + 6° HR (9.5-12 µm)
What comes with the FLIR GF77?
- FLIR GF77 Gas Find Uncooled IR Thermal Imaging Camera (specify lens option above - our friendly team is here to help with your questions: 01782 563030)
- 2 x Batteries
- Battery Charger with Power Supply
- Hand, Neck and Lens Straps
- Hard Transport Case
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Power Supply
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- USB 2.0 A to USB Type-C Cable
- USB Type-C to HDMI and PD Adapter Cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable