Megger Baker MTR105 hand-held static motor tester
The MTR105 is a dedicated Static Motor Tester, offering multiple capabilities in one hand-held device, at an affordable price.
This handy device takes the testing abilities of Megger’s proven IR testing instruments, adding DLRO four wire Kelvin low resistance testing, inductance and capacitance testing to provide a versatile motor tester; all packaged in a robust hand held instrument, which up to now has simply not been available.
The over-moulded case, provides increased protection and robustness, achieving a IP54 weatherproof rating.
Additionally the MTR105 incorporates temperature measurement and compensation (for IR tests), motor direction of rotation plus, supply phase rotation tests.
These new test abilities make the MTR105 a real world, versatile, hand-held motor test instrument.
Ready for your world!
The IP54 rating provides protection against moisture and dust ingress (including the battery and fuse compartment). It is CAT III rated 600 V (up to 3000 m).
Megger Baker MTR105 Key Features:
- Multiple capabilities in one hand-held device
- Insulation resistance tester
- Digital low resistance ohmmeter
- Motor rotation tester
- LCR meter
- Full colour graphic display
- 3 Phase insulation resistance
- Temperature correction for insulation resistance
- Guard terminal
- DLRO four wire Kelvin
- Continuity and diode test
- Motor direction of rotation
- Capacitance and inductance
- CAT III 600 V up to 3000 m
- Environmental protection to IP54
- Guard terminal functionality
- Detachable test leads
- Robust case
- USB storage
▶ Video: Introducing the Megger Baker MTR105:
Megger Baker MTR105 Applications:
- Production tests for new manufactured motors and generators
- Test repaired and refurbished motors and generators
- Monitoring and maintenance of in service motors (off-line) in the field
What are the typical industries for the MTR105?
- Utilities: Electrical power generation, water, oil / gas
- Industrial: Production line / factory maintenance teams, HVAC field engineers
- OEM: Motors / generators
- Service: Motor repair workshops
- Transport: Rail, electric vehicles, marine, etc
What comes with the Megger Baker MTR105?
- (1010-361) MTR105 Rotating Machine Tester
- Hook strap assembly
- Soft pouch
- Temperature probe (T type CAT III 600 V)
- IR lead set:
- 3 x Grabber clips (red, black and blue) CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- 3 x 4 mm Test leads, 2 m, 1 end right angle; 1 end straight (red, black and blue) CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- 3 x Test probes (red, black and blue), long reach (100mm), CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Kelvin clip lead set CAT III 600 V:
- 2 x Kelvin clip leads, 2 metres, 4mm right angled connectors (4), single (2-core) cable