FLUKE 922 Airflow Meter / Micromanometer for the HVAC Technician
Analyse airflow easily with the FLUKE 922 Mini-Manometer.
The FLUKE 922 Mini-Manometer is a great tool which comes with two different hoses. It enables you to perform static pressure checks, especially handy when you‘re trying to get your total static pressure against your coils and your filters - You can see how your system is working!
Today’s HVAC technicians want a simple solution for diagnosing ventilation issues. Differential pressure measurements only tell part of the story. Technicians also want to measure air velocity and flow, without having to resort to expensive, difficult to use, specialist tools. The FLUKE 922 makes airflow measurements easy by combining 3 tools into a single, rugged meter:
- Differential pressure Meter
- Airflow Meter
- Velocity Meter
FLUKE 922 Applications:
- Measure pressure drops across key HVAC equipment to drive peak performance and extend equipment life
- Match ventilation to occupant loads
- Monitor indoor vs. outdoor pressure relationships and manage the building envelope
- Promote indoor comfort and quality
- Perform duct traversals for accurate airflow readings
FLUKE 922 was designed and built for how (and where) you do your job, with performance, ruggedness and ease of use, setting the Fluke 922 apart from the competition. The bright white display and ruggedised holster and wrist strap let you take the FLUKE 922 into less than ideal environments. The colour-coded hoses help you keep track of where your readings are coming from. The simple, intuitive interface means you can measure pressure, velocity, or airflow at the push of a button.
▶ A Showcase Of FLUKE HVAC Tools:
FLUKE 922 Key Features:
- Powerful meter provides differential and static pressure, air velocity and flow readings
- Convenient coloured hoses help proper interpretation of pressure readings
- Easy to use without sacrificing performance
- Bright, backlit display for clear viewing in all environments
- User-defined duct shape and size for maximum airflow accuracy
- Resolution down to 0.001 in H2O
- 99 point data storage capacity
- Min/Max/Average/Hold functions for easy data analysis
- Auto power off saves battery life
What comes with the FLUKE 922?
- FLUKE 922 Airflow Meter
- Two Rubber Hoses
- Wrist Strap
- Four AA Batteries 1.5 V Alkaline
- Users Manual
- Soft Carrying Case
What extra comes with the Kit?
- 12 in. pitot tube
- Hard Carrying Case