FLUKE 377 FC 1000A AC/DC TRMS Non-Contact Voltage Wireless Clamp
FLUKE 377 is full of "firsts"!
For the first time, make non-contact voltage measurements with an industrial clamp meter, accurately and safely, without test leads! Improve your workflow efficiency for 3-phase measurements with this unique clamp meter.
So what‘s unique about the FLUKE 377?
- FieldSense technology
- Do something no other clamp can - measure voltage and current through the clamp jaw, simultaneously, all without contacting a live conductor.
- 3-phase measurements and calculations
- Users can clamp around each leg of the incoming power supply and get a full set of phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase values calculated and shown on the meter.
- Phase rotation
- Auto-calculate and view easily within FLUKEConnect software. No more handwritten notes or complicated calculations.
Completing 3-phase measurements in 3 easy steps
- A full set of phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase values will be calculated and displayed on the meter
- Also view on your smart phone and save to the cloud via FLUKEConnect software
- View phase rotation calculations within the FLUKEConnect software
- No more hand-written notes or complicated maths for you to complete
Measure extremely high current with iFlex probe
The FLUKE 377 includes a iFlex flexible current probe as standard (18 inch / 48 cm) - used to measure ac current as high as 2500 A. This flexible probe provides access to large conductors in tight spaces.
FLUKE 377 Key Features:
- FieldSense technology
- Measure voltage and current with your clamp jaw
- Faster, safer testing, all without touching a live wire
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests with fewer steps
- Record, analyse, share results with FLUKEConnect software
The FLUKE 377 is best suited for electrical troubleshooting and maintenance workflows in many job roles including:
- Electrical contractors
- HVAC technicians
- Field service engineers
- Maintenance technicians
Tools with FieldSense are extremely versatile for troubleshooting and routine maintenance applications in industrial, residential and commercial establishments:
- Checking if a circuit is live before starting work
- Measuring individual voltages and determine component resistances up to 60 kΩ
- Checking circuit loading at panel boards (including feeder cables, branch circuits, and neutrals) and the integrity of a grounding circuit
- Generator / Motor / Chiller Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Installation of HVAC motor and compressor
- Determining intermittent faults in assembly machinery
- Identifying efficiency in motors and drives to determine motor or drive capacity
▶ FLUKE 377 FC 378 FC Introduction Video:
▶ FLUKE 377 & 378 FC 3-Phase Measurements In 3 Quick Clicks:
▶ FLUKE 377 & 378 FC FLUKEConnect Compatibility:
What comes with the FLUKE 377?
- FLUKE 377 FC Non-Contact Voltage True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
- TL224 Test Leads
- TP175 TwistGuard Test Probes
- AC285 black grounding clip (1 only)
- i2500-18 iFlex Flexible Current Probes 18 inch (48 cm)
- TPAK ToolPak Magnetic Meter Hanger
- Premium carrying case
- Quick reference guide