Eltek Squirrel 1020 Data Logger (16 Channel)
Designed for the electricity energy sector.
These fully portable, specialist data loggers and accessories are tailored for the electricity energy sector. They facilitate the metering and recording of AC voltage, current and temperature using a single comprehensive and accurate instrument.
The Squirrel 1020 data logger and accessories enable quick, easy metering, monitoring and logging of load usage patterns enabling optimisation of power distribution, ultimately leading to improved reliability of power availability and power distribution plant costs.
Eltek Squirrel 1020 Key Features:
- 12 bit for high accuracy and resolution
- Ideally suited for temporary and permanent installation
- Quick and easy configuration and download using Darca Software
- Remote access via telephone line, GSM and Ethernet if equipped
- Non volatile memory offering up to 2 million readings
- Records average or instantaneous values for each channel
- Measures and records AC voltage, current and temperature
- Battery operation with up to 6 months unattended operation
- Rogowski coil for high current measurement and outdoor use
- Display scaled to read out in primary conductor measured unit
- All connections are plug and socketed
- Thermistor probe inputs (-25°C to 125°C)
- Pulse and Event/Digital inputs
- Standard air or surface temperature probe available