FLUKE PQ400 Electrical Measurement Window enables the connection of 3 phase measurement equipment to energised panels...
...without the need to open the panel door, or wear supplemental personal protective equipment (PPE)1.
Fluke-PQ400/B contains: PQ400 enclosure, with no accessories.
Conducting Power and Energy Studies on energised panels can be a difficult time-consuming task but what if there was an easier safer way introducing the FLUKE PQ 400 electrical measurement window reduce downtime increase safety and troubleshoot faster with a permanent access point for making three-phase measurements without opening the panel door installation is fast using a standard drill in hydraulic hole punch an internal voltage and current connections only need to be made once then simply unlock the window cover lift the lid and connect the voltage and current leads of your lager or analyser when you‘re done remove your external connections lock the window lid and leave the internal connections in place for future use.
Compliance without compromise. Safety without sacrifice.
- The Fluke PQ400 gives you access to the critical power quality and energy data you need, all while decreasing testing time and helping you to maintain safety.
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, while increasing the safety of your personnel
- Decrease maintenance costs and reduce downtime by making critical power quality and energy measurements without opening the panel door, enabling logging and monitoring at any time - without disrupting operations
- Reduce work permit requirements and processes by reducing the hazards associated with taking measurements on open panels, saving time and effort
- Increase measurement efficiency and reduce the need for arc-flash PPE1, saving time, increasing efficiency and increasing operator comfort
FLUKE PQ400 Key Features:
- Reduced risk - Permanently connected voltage and current sensors located inside the electrical panel allow you to make power quality and energy measurements using the external access points without opening the panel door, reducing operator risk
- Increased efficiency - Quickly connect your logger or analyser and begin taking measurements faster than ever
- Easy installation - A standard step drill bit and electro-hydraulic hole punch provide the simple means to quickly mount the window in the panel
- Voltage and current connections for three-phase voltages, neutral and ground cover most measurement scenarios
- Automatic probe detection for Fluke 1740 and 1730 series power quality and energy loggers and compatible clamps, eliminates the need to open cabinet to check the clamp model
- Full 360 degree rotation allows the PQ400 window to be oriented in any direction
- Simple installation using a step drill bit and electro-hydraulic hole punch (114.3 mm, 4.5 inch diameter)
- CAT IV, 600V and CATIII 1,000V rating according to IEC61010-2-30
- Compatibility with standard 4mm shrouded safety-socket voltage test leads makes it easier to make voltage connections, increases safety by reducing the risk of accidently touching live electrical components, and reduces the need for purchasing specialised voltage leads
How the FLUKE PQ400 works:
The Fluke PQ400 Electrical Measurement Window is a permanently installed interface that provides technicians with near-instant access to electrical panels for making critical power quality and energy measurements. The PQ400 installs using a standard step drill bit and electro-hydraulic hole punch (114.3 mm, 4.5-inch hole diameter), and allows users to make three-phase voltage, current and ground connects covering most measurement configurations. Once installed, users can simply unlock the window cover, lift the lid, and connect the voltage leads of the logger or analyser. Then, connect the leads for the current sensors and start making critical measurements. Once complete, simply remove the voltage and current connections from the front panel interface and lock the window lid, leaving the internal connections in place for future use.
1Comply with local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment (approved rubber gloves, face protection, and flame-resistant clothes) to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.