FLUKE 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator - It Does The Work For You!
A key feature FLUKE identified as a customer requirement is automatic pressure generation - Just type in the required pressure value, no pumping or adjusting required!
Think of the hassle generating pressure by use of hand pumps, the fine adjustments made compensating for leaks, and the time it takes to generate pressure for multiple points... The FLUKE 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator will automatically generate the pressure and go from point to point, thus saving a lot of time making the technician able to calibrate quickly, more efficiently and to a higher degree of competency.
It‘s a very powerful tool with FLUKE connect capability. Communicate with Smartphone Apps for logging measurements, and storing them for later recall. HART communication is built-in for configuring, carrying out commissioning and adjustments of HART smart transmitters, and it automatically documents all this to save you time and keep your processes up and running!
FLUKE 729 Key Features:
- Automatic pressure generation and regulation to 300 psi
- Easily document the process using onboard test templates
- Automatic internal fine-pressure adjustment
- Measure, source and simulate 4 to 20 mA signals
- 24V loop power for powering transmitters for tests
- Bright dual/triple-channel colour graphical display
- HART communication for testing HART smart transmitters
- Built-in leak testing for verifying test setups for leakage
- Rugged portable design with standard 3-year warranty
- FLUKE Connect App compatibility
- Measure temperature with optional 720RTD probe
- Measure Vdc for testing 1 V dc to 5 V dc output transmitters
- Compatible with 700 Series and 750 Series pressure modules
- Upload documented test results to DPCTrack2 Calibration Management Software
- Innovative semi-rigid carrying case designed for field work