The Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator with bright dual/triple-channel colour graphical display, has been designed specifically with process technicians in mind to simplify the pressure calibration process and provide faster, more accurate test results! Comes complete with a semi-rigid case designed for field work. The calibrator has rugged portable design with standard 3-year warranty (warranted to withstand a 1-meter drop test so it is ready for field instrumentation calibration work)
Key Pressure Functions:
- Pressure sourcing/control and measurement
Key Electrical Functions:
- mA source, simulate and measure
- Measure mA with 24V loop power (for powering transmitters for tests)
- Measure Vdc for testing 1 V dc to 5 V dc output transmitters
- Measure temperature (with optional RTD probe to perform custody transfer calibrations)
Fluke Connect Compatibility:
- With Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software compatibility, technicians can wirelessly monitor and log measured and sourced pressure values.
- Fluke Connect compatibility enables a user to perform remote monitoring using the Fluke Connect mobile app and also manage and store pressure measurements and logging events. Share measurements using ShareLive™ video calls and emails.
HART Communication Capability:
- Enables mA output trim, trim to applied values and pressure zero trimming of HART pressure transmitters. You can also do light configuration tasks such as changing a transmitter tag, measurement units and ranging.
- Other supported HART commands include setting fixed mA outputs for troubleshooting, read device configuration and variables and read device diagnostics.
- Automatic pressure generation and regulation to 300 psi (20 bar, 2 MPa). Enter a pressure and the 729 automatically pumps to the desired pressure. Fill in a test template and the 729 will automatically pump to and document a multiple-point pressure calibration test.
- Easily document the process using onboard test templates
- Automatic internal fine pressure adjustment helps compensate for minor leaks in hoses and test setups. No need to manually turn a vernier to compensate for leaks helping to eliminate the hassle of manual pumping and manual fine adjustment of test setups.
- Measure mA signals on transmitter outputs, source and simulate mA signals for testing I/Ps and other mA loop devices.
- Built-in leak testing for verifying test setups for leakage
- Compatible with 700 Series and 750 Series pressure modules
- Upload documented test results to DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software