FLUKE 719Pro Electric Pressure Calibrator
Integrated Electric Pump for one-handed use.
The FLUKE 719Pro Electric Pressure Calibrator with onboard electric pump makes pressure calibration easy with the touch of a button.
The 719Pro also includes a full functioning loop calibrator that sources, simulates and measures mA signals. Best-in-class accuracy makes the FLUKE 719Pro the ideal tool for testing high accuracy pressure transmitters with high confidence.
It is perfect for accuracy transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges.
FLUKE 719Pro Key Features:
- Test pressure switches easily with easy-to-use switch test function
- Precision pressure adjust vernier for easy and accurate pressure calibration
- Ideal accuracy and performance (0.025%) for reference class transmitter calibration
With programmable pressure calibrator pump limit which eliminates over-pressurisation and allows the user to program target pressures for pumping.
- Pump cleanout ports reduce pump failures from moisture and fluid damage
- Fluid trap included with the unit to mitigate chance of fluid damage in at-risk applications
- Precision temperature measurement with optional RTD probe
Get the ultimate in measurement flexibility with the large backlit screen, which displays three parameters at once:
- Pressure measurement from internal or external sensor
- Sourced/simulated or measured mA values
- Temperature measured by optional RTD probe
▶ Video: FLUKE 719 PRO Electric Pressure Calibrator
FLUKE 719Pro Applications:
- Pressure switches
- Pressure gauges
- I to P converters
- Measure or generate 4 to 20 mA
- Measure 0 to 30 V dc
- Temperature measurement from -50 to 150 °C (with optional 720 RTD probe)
- Extended pressure measurement range (with 750P Pressure Modules)
What comes with the FLUKE 719Pro?
- Test leads with alligator clips
- Printed user‘s manual and user‘s manual on CD-ROM in 14 languages
- Fluid trap
- Carrying case
- 1/4 inch NPT to 1/4 inch ISO adapter
- Accessory hose kit with (2) 1/8 inch quick fit adapters and 1 meter of hose
- Traceable Certificate of Calibration