FLUKE 719Pro Electric Pressure Calibrator - Integrated Electric Pump for One-Handed Use
The FLUKE 719Pro Electric Pressure Calibrator with onboard electric pump makes pressure calibration easy; at the touch of a button.
The 719Pro also includes a full functioning loop calibrator that sources, simulates and measures mA signals. Best-in-class accuracy makes the 719Pro the ideal tool for testing high accuracy pressure transmitters with high confidence - Perfect for accuracy transmitters, pressure switches and pressure gauges.
FLUKE 719Pro Key Features:
- Test pressure switches easily with easy-to-use switch test function
- Precision pressure adjust vernier for easy and accurate pressure calibration
- Ideal accuracy and performance (0.025%) for reference class transmitter calibration
With programmable pressure calibrator pump limit which eliminates over-pressurisation and allows the user to program target pressures for pumping.
- Pump cleanout ports reduce pump failures from moisture and fluid damage
- Fluid trap included with the unit to mitigate chance of fluid damage in at-risk applications
- Precision temperature measurement with optional RTD probe
Get the ultimate in measurement flexibility with the large backlit screen, which displays three parameters at once:
- Pressure measurement from internal or external sensor
- Sourced/simulated or measured mA values
- Temperature measured by optional RTD probe
FLUKE 719Pro Applications:
- Pressure switches
- Pressure gauges
- I to P converters
- Measure or generate 4 to 20 mA
- Measure 0 to 30 V dc
- Temperature measurement from -50 to 150 °C (with optional 720 RTD probe)
- Extended pressure measurement range (with 750P Pressure Modules)
What comes with the FLUKE 719Pro?
- Test leads with alligator clips
- Printed user‘s manual and user‘s manual on CD-ROM in 14 languages
- Fluid trap
- Carrying case
- 1/4 inch NPT to 1/4 inch ISO adapter
- Accessory hose kit with (2) 1/8 inch quick fit adapters and 1 meter of hose
- Traceable Certificate of Calibration